Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whats up people? im new to the area and just got my 2nd sportbike. the riding here is top notch, i must say. im looken for a crew to ride with. preferably chill, liberty loving, open minded people who like to go fast, and stay out of the city. i rock the country roads all day, the less stop signs/lights, the better, thats my motto. i know city rides happen, sportbikes are just to cool to not show off. but often times they stay their, and im tryen to ride, not let my bike overheat!
Also, where and when are the good bike nights in cincy?
Let me know if your down to roll. Peace:cheers

·
the joke is in your hand
8,588 Posts
you wanna ride this weekend? I have just the group you might be looking for and the perfect places to ride

we ride way down in kentucky, far from the city streets.

·
Registered
6,406 Posts
quaker steak and lube in milford on wednesdays for bike night, its kinda cruiser fest though. serpentracer is a weirdo though, be careful.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
this kind of road fill your needs? this is my brother on his FZ6.

daryl165.wmv
anything but straight my friend. i had plenty of that in oklahoma.im ready to ride anywhere. i usually ride til im out of gas, then i turn around. flipping a coin at intersections to decide where to go. that was a bit easier in ok, i get lost as hell around here, i love it tho.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
quaker steak and lube in milford on wednesdays for bike night, its kinda cruiser fest though. serpentracer is a weirdo though, be careful.
im not far from quaker steak. you guys drink or ride? not that i mind a couple of brews, but do you meet to roll out? and whats up with serpentracer? why the call you a wierdo man?

·
the joke is in your hand
8,588 Posts
pay no attention to ped, he's upset he has to ride a fz6 and work on sundays.

yes i do! when and where do you meet?
we meet at a shell gas station in Wilder Ky.
if you know where the AA highway is off of 275. it's about a mile or a mile and a half south of 275 on the AA highway.

if you come from batavia, take 275 torward Kentucky and cross the river, go one exit past 471, it's the AA highway, take it south(cross back under the expressway) and go down a mile or so and you will see the Shell gas station.
11am sunday.
here is a link to a motorcycle shop right by the shell. since it's a map so you can see where I'm talking about.
Holeshot Motor Sports Map

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
sounds good. if the weathers right, im down. thanks for the quick replys. i ride a black and grey gixser and got a naked chick on my helmet. im sure ill be there. later

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Ah, Big Lenon Fans...lol Sounds Good Man. If You Do Go This Wed To Quaker Steak, Shoot Me A Buzz, Ill Be Checking The Forum Often, Ill Try To Round Up With You. Ill Just Hold One Of Those Signs Like Im At The Airport... "ped" ! Haha

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Serp! Cant Make Sunday, Ill Be In Detroit At The Redbull Air Race. Totall Forgot Its This Weekend. Next Time Bud. Thanks

·
Registered
6,406 Posts
i actually rarely do the bike night thing myself, but i might go if its nice out. havent been yet this year anyway. the sunday rides are much more fun actually. they all also got this thing called "two wheel tuesday" at a random local dive thats willing to show the motogp, wsbk and ama races. check the calender at localriders for listings.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Suday Ride? Out Of Quaker Steak? Or With Serp? Is Localrides On This Forum Or Some Website? I Know, So Many Questions.

·
Registered
4 Posts
don't post here much but seeing that you (peck) are from my side of town. I think i ran in to you coming down 222 about two weeks ago. Was that you leaving that bike shop by Phatom fireworks and catching up with me? I was on a all black cbr.

·
the joke is in your hand
8,588 Posts
Suday Ride? Out Of Quaker Steak? Or With Serp? Is Localrides On This Forum Or Some Website? I Know, So Many Questions.
Localriders - Localriders.com this is where most of the guys know each other from.
it's not as good of a site as this place but usually you can find others from this area that will ride with you.
if it wasn't for localriders.com, I would have never met all the people I know and riding wouldn't be what it is. and I wouldn't know about all the great roads.

·
the joke is in your hand
8,588 Posts
don't post here much but seeing that you (peck) are from my side of town. I think i ran in to you coming down 222 about two weeks ago. Was that you leaving that bike shop by Phatom fireworks and catching up with me? I was on a all black cbr.
you want to go with us sunday? your more than welcome to go

1 - 20 of 56 Posts