Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
5,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What brands you all smoke?

personally I am smoking Acid Blondies for general bullshitting events, CAO Itailias when I am lounging or BBQing, and MX2's when I really want to enjoy the fine taste.

Sorry I seen Rascus' Sig and I got curious

·
Registered
376 Posts
Cojimar Vanilla....The only cigar I have ever smoked that actually tasted like vanilla, and is very good.

A couple Davidoffs here and there, but those get expensive. :)

·
Official SBN Party Pooper
20,262 Posts
Currently my favorite line is Carlos Torano. A 1959 Exodus is always a good day to day smoke. Ashton VSG are great for a good celebration. Padron line is also quite good. The 3000 and 6000 series i think are the best. Davidoff's are nice but there are much better cigars out there. Not really worth the money. CAO Italia has been pretty good. I like the Brazilla line.

Some other great ones that I smoke reguarly are the La Gloria Cubana series Maduro. The Wavell and R series #6's are good. That #6 is intimidating :lol 6x60 darkest wrapper i've seen yet on a cigar

For an everyday smoke I bought a box of Romeo Y Julieta's Bully's in natural. Those are good to pass out to friends who "think" they know how to smoke but usually end up trashing it.

Try and stay away from Thompson cigar's and company. The few cigars I've had from them have been down right horrible. No draw, canoeing, bad taste :barf

A good investment is a torch lighter, makes a world of difference when it comes to lighting. I also prefer a guillotine cutter as opposed to anything else. Get much better draw.

Okay I'll stop..i can talk about cigars for awhile :D

·
Super Moderator
4,658 Posts
I like H. Uptmanns and Henry Clays. I'm smoking some R&J Cuban cigars that the local haji shop has for sale. They are a bit dry but I can bring them around with some tender loving care!

I buy most of my stuff online from jrcigars.com. No issues with them. They have lost a couple of orders, but immediately replaced with no problems.

·
Registered
376 Posts
Damn Rascus, that is one hell of a nice collection you have...:headbang

·
Registered
9,600 Posts
I still have a humidor full of Cuban Partagas I managed to slip back in from Vancouver, when I was working in Bellingham

·
20,262 Posts
KoLRaNcH said:
Damn Rascus, that is one hell of a nice collection you have...:headbang

That's actually a quite small collection and no where near what I'd like to have. Once I can fill something up this size I'll be happy

I'm hoping in the next year or two to start growing my own tobacco and making my own cigars. Alot of work involved in it but the reward I think would be worth it.

KolRanch...try and stay away from the flavored ones. Unless you plan to just smoke for shits and giggles. Otherwise get something I mentioned that's rather cheap.
PM me your address and I'll send you a few to try.

·
Registered
376 Posts
Damn dude.

Yah, I don't smoke many cigars at all. I just like something to puff on when sitting out on the nice summer nights with my friends. :monstergr

·
20,262 Posts
Juggalo said:
that is a gorgeous dark in the picture :drool

Are you referring to my humidor photo? It's a Partagas Black, was an excellent smoke.

·
My fanclub is here
1,918 Posts
Hoyo dey Monterrey- Dark Sumatra and consuegras of various sizes. JR cigar outlet is 30 minutes away.

·
I own license2ill
5,679 Posts
I smoke lots of them. I don't really care what it is. I never got into it like Rascus. I just enjoy the smoke. I have a buddy that owns a strip club and he always has some awsome ones. The taste is far better than the cheap stuff I get. I just smoke one every now and then mostly when I play poker.

·
I own license2ill
5,679 Posts
The only ones I know the name of that I smoke is Antonioy Cleopatra. Are they any good for those of you who know?

·
20,262 Posts
I've never had any experience with them. Don't see them too often.

·
Registered
109 Posts
I like Kahlua Robusto's, Punch Maduro "After Dinner", Hoyo de Monterrey, Arturo Fuente's Hemingway "Short Story", and Tatianas Vanilla.

Also like a bowlful of pipe tobacco on occasion as well. MacBaren's Vanilla Cream, and Plumcake.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts