Sport Bikes banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Chuck wants me to tell you all that he says Hi. He goes back to the doctor Monday, but he probably won't be out anytime soon cause his foot is still fat and his leg still hurts (or so he says). I think he's just trying to get out of helping around the house.

·
Registered
529 Posts
When is a good time to come and visit? Maybe have a few of us ride over there to hang out a little. Maybe drop off Faster (If Ben doesn't mind) so he can have himself a motorcycle movie to memorize :)

- Ice_Hole

·
How about them Redskins?
2,418 Posts
Get well soon Chuck. I expect to see you out there by Oct bro.

·
Registered
918 Posts
Sounds good. I'd make the trip for that.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You all can come over Saturday or Sunday if you want. We have a B-B-Que that the owner left, but I'm not sure if it works.

·
Registered
529 Posts
Sweet man, that sounds good.. Somone pick a day, and we will make it all work :)

- Ice_Hole

·
Registered
842 Posts
dude ill bring my backup hibachi which can turn out an awesome bbq!! Lets do this next weekend or something? 14th? 15th? whaddya say ole chucky boy

·
Registered
918 Posts
Hey Chuck, how's the foot? I haven't heard anything from you since the last BBQ.

·
Registered
529 Posts
He actually came over the other day and picked up his bike. Seemed to be doing fairly well. Was walking deciently, and actually rode his bike home. So he must be makeing some sort of recovery.

- Ice_Hole

1 - 12 of 12 Posts