2,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
eBay Link

:barf

You be the judge! DISCUSS!!!

·
Registered
288 Posts
i must say HAHAHAHAHAHAHA i love his helmet but i must if u look beyon the queer seat covers and "tar heels" theme u will see a very nice bike with a lot of time and money dumped into it

·
Registered
15 Posts
All that work but it still has the stock mudflap,blinkers,and reflectors. I don't get it. Those are usually the first things to get changed.

J

·
Registered
944 Posts
I don't know a lot about suzuki's but that exhaust looks kinda.................stuby somehow. I've never seen an exhaust canister that small. It looks like he yonked it off a geo or perhaps a mini cooper. Its just a idy teeny bitty little thing. Is that aftermarket or stock all polished???? Now I'm off to the suzuki site. I'm all curious!!!

On a side note the matching seat and pants thing is seriously wrong on so many levels.

OH MY GOD. I looked again and his I wish i was a helmet, matches the seat and pants........I've got to go puke somewhere. Please please someone make it stooooooooppp... :cry

·
Registered
376 Posts
better pic :D

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
fordyoz55 said:
:eek:nfloor hahaha, looks like one of twinsen's biker boyz members
I thought that same, i thought Twinsen was trying to help his friend sell his bike.

That is a damned ugly bike, and the girl ain't that pretty either :bitchslap

·
Registered
483 Posts
That bike is damned ugly, and that girl looks like she is trying to pull her own head off... The guy still has the stock reflectors on that thing too... to each their own, but that thing is fugly.

·
how bout dem deadskins
3,235 Posts
it looks good,...........if you can imagine it was a regular maybe red/black color scheme

·
Registered
150 Posts
I kinda feel bad for this guy..I think he might be retarded or something

·
Registered
376 Posts
matt365 said:
That bike is damned ugly, and that girl looks like she is trying to pull her own head off... The guy still has the stock reflectors on that thing too... to each their own, but that thing is fugly.
hehe, im a sucker for a sexy midsection... :)

·
Registered
926 Posts
It Has A Fucking Spoiler!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
388 Posts
Those pants would have been bitchin' back in '91.

·
Registered
944 Posts
I think its got spinners on the front wheel...........I thought this was a bad idea on cars, its certainly doesn't fly on a bike.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts