Sport Bikes banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How cheezy and stupid do you think they are?

I could actually get a brand new one, comfy, SNELL and DOT approved for cheap, and I might actually enjoy the uniqueness and more importantly the fact that cagers will be able to see my shiny lid zipping around.

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
A full face helmet fully chrome? Or a beanie type helmet? If they protect you(full face), I don't care if people wear em. Even the chrome harley helmets, I really don't care. Just don't blind me

·
No limit hypocrite
1,695 Posts
Hey, I have a Chrome Helmet.. I get compliments on it all the time, plus I dont have to buy a new helmet with every bike to match colors.. PLUS, it has never been hot on my head, since it reflects all the sun / heat...

Attachments

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ca$h said:
A full face helmet fully chrome? Or a beanie type helmet? If they protect you(full face), I don't care if people wear em. Even the chrome harley helmets, I really don't care. Just don't blind me
Full-face, of course.

I do very well think I'll get it :)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Punkwood2k said:
Hey, I have a Chrome Helmet.. I get compliments on it all the time, plus I dont have to buy a new helmet with every bike to match colors.. PLUS, it has never been hot on my head, since it reflects all the sun / heat...

that is by far one of the greater things i've seen today :banana

1 - 6 of 6 Posts