Sport Bikes banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All can experience the horror of toe fungus

3 Ways to Get Rid of Toe Fungus - wikiHow

Toe fungus, known clinically as "onychomycosis" affects about half the population by the age of 70. It is unsightly and embarrassing, and can cause cracking, splitting, and even complete loss of the toenail. The good news is that toe fungus is curable. It may require medical treatment but there are positive things you can do to stop fungus without medical bills. We'll show you a few ways to do this.

Ok guys, lets talk about waffles!

·
After Me Lucky Charms
5,281 Posts
What have you done with JetFalcon? Is this one of his threads?

·
Registered
1,709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I hear voices coming from my radio in my car........it must be the government monitoring me...............if they are monitoring me then they are aliens...............aliens are muslims...............muslims are evil.......................there are squirrels in the trees in my yard....................aluminum foil works good when making baked potatoes..........i just bought a rice cooker!

·
Registered
12,402 Posts
The Good King Snugglewumps' name takes two lines. He may not have balls, but you can see that he's taking up more pixels than he should. Next thing you know, he will be sneaking into the ice cream stand and licking the spoons. Guys like that with names that turn a corner on the page always sneak in somewhere and cause trouble. That's the problem with this country today. Too many Snugglewumps.

·
Registered
1,709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I think the government has something to do with that cat.

I think he voted for the tiered motorcycle licencing for the US

·
Registered
12,402 Posts
He voted to take my tabasco sauce away. That's unacceptable.

·
After Me Lucky Charms
5,281 Posts
Snugglewumps looks like the "serus" (serious) terrorist.

·
Registered
9,600 Posts
The only time I ever got a foot and/or nail fungus, I soaked the areas in water with some ammonia using dish soap as a surfactant. It cleared up in less than a week

·
Super Moderator
4,659 Posts
Nail fungus is definitely a deal breaker when trying to hook up at the beach or poolside.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts