Sport Bikes banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey all...I just found out that Milwaukee Iron is going to be doing a chopper show in Slinger on Sept. 4th at "The Slinger Super Speedway". Apparantly the discovery channel is going to be filming for a special on Milwaukee Iron. And there will be several "celebreties" there. Should be interesting.

·
Registered
122 Posts
I'll be there, sounds pretty interesting, starts at 9am and goes til about 6, I'm still looking for time line of events though. I'll be there around noon.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm glad my parent's place is within walking distance (about a mile). I'm sure they'll have the ski hill parking lot opened up along with the speedway lot.

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
Damn it, this sounds like fun but I'm going to be in Michigan that weekend. :(

·
All new kind of FAST!!
286 Posts
Jake said:
Damn it, this sounds like fun but I'm going to be in Michigan that weekend. :(
speaking of tony... has he changed his number?? The number I have doesn't seem to work... or maybe i am just a retard and don't know how to use the phone...

as for the chopper show... sounds interesting...

·
Registered
193 Posts
does anyone have a link to the info on this show? i wouldnt mind stopping in at this to check it out...

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Isn't everyone forgetting that Choppers are overpriced, under engineered, heavy, ugly pieces of shit?

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
benjester said:
speaking of tony... has he changed his number?? The number I have doesn't seem to work... or maybe i am just a retard and don't know how to use the phone...

as for the chopper show... sounds interesting...
He has a different cell phone number than he had in Milwaukee. As for his home phone number, I'm not sure what that is now. He just moved again.

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
Jokertlr said:
Isn't everyone forgetting that Choppers are overpriced, under engineered, heavy, ugly pieces of shit?
Isn't that Harley's motto?? :lol

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
riverrat said:
hey all...I just found out that Milwaukee Iron is going to be doing a chopper show in Slinger on Sept. 4th at "The Slinger Super Speedway". Apparantly the discovery channel is going to be filming for a special on Milwaukee Iron. And there will be several "celebreties" there. Should be interesting.
sweet.. what kinda celebs .. omg is paulie gonna be there??? auuuuuuuuuuwwwwww!!! im there!! :lol

·
Registered
401 Posts
I got a flyer from a woman at solid gold she was proud of her daughter because she is going to be the trophy girl.... A friend and I might head up that way if the weather is decent.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts