Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok the other night i was getting it on and i am pretty much down for alot of stuff int eh bedroom. well i was about to get off andi told him he started choking me and i couldnt get off i mean i heard about this before and he is lucky i did bc i would have slapped him the only thing i got pissed about what that i didnt get off. i mean i was kinda in a freak daze and afterward i was like wtf he choked me. i mean it seems a little too freaky even for me. have any of you guys ever done this. i mean at the time i did kinda thing it was nice in a weird way i htink bc it was different.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
That's just wierd. I don't know of anybody that does that shit. I just wouldn't feel right choking my chicky right before she got off. Pull the hair yeah, but not choke.

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
:lol

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
after it was over i didnt like it. my throat still hurts. that is some weird stuff and he didnt strike me as being that type of person. i am gonna tell him he dont need to do that anymore.

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Yeah, tell him that DEFINATELY was not your type of thing. Be careful, though, because if he is into this type of thing it could be indicative of even worse character traits...

·
Registered
181 Posts
Oh yea, I've done that to my girl before. I mean, what better way to show her you love her then a nice steady grip around the neck. Whatever!!

Seriously, whether you enjoyed it or not, I would stay away from it. It's dangerous, more so when you get closer to orgasm. It's a really good way to pass out. I find it a bit odd that he wouldn't at least mention such a thing before hand as well. Whatever happens you just be careful.

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
like i said ive heard people do this and its more common than thought. he is just lucky i heard abotu this on tv and have read about it or else i would have thought he was trying to kill me. and i would have started screaming and woke his mom up. . i mean i wasnt scared i was just more like wtf.

·
SBN's Slowest Member
1,312 Posts
next time choke him, he might like it

·
From back in da' day
2,777 Posts
thats just plain weird man :) more power to ya though

·
Registered
181 Posts
dreamy333 said:
like i said ive heard people do this and its more common than thought. he is just lucky i heard abotu this on tv and have read about it or else i would have thought he was trying to kill me. and i would have started screaming and woke his mom up. . i mean i wasnt scared i was just more like wtf.
I understand the whole wtf..I'd be the same way. But truthfully, it is actually dangerous, common or not. If you were to look it up, you'd see that deaths from such a thing are also a bit common. I wouldn't say he went that far but it's possible for you to pass out from it.

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
This is a common occurrence? OK, ummm yea! :confused Look, if you even remotely enjoyed it, and you mentioned you did in the beginning, you have some SERIOUS issues. If any guy ever decided to wrap his hands around my neck for pleasure, he would know how much pleasure I was getting from squeezing and ripping his tiny dick of at the base. really!

I think it's about time you sit back and reevaluate whom you chose to spend your "free time" with..... YIKES!

·
Keeping WI HOT since 1998
2,917 Posts
That is an activity, like anything else out of the sexual norm such as giving enemas, that needs to be discussed with your partner ahead of time. It's not something you all of a sudden spring on someone. You need to agree that deviant sexual behaviors (on either end) are ok to practice with each other. You also (now that it's too late for that) need to let him know that if he ever tries anything like that again, he's out a sexual partner. You are NOT to be taken advantage of. Him using you for some insane pleasure (whether practiced by others or not) without considering your role is a violation. Watch it with this guy.

·
From back in da' day
2,777 Posts
What if your boy there had an accident in the moment and accidentally crushed your windpipe? I mean does he know how to give a tracheotomy? (I'm kidding here i would hope he wouldnt attempt a surgical procedure on you) I'm not saying it to be an asshole cause we all like different stuff but I'm more worried for your saftey ya know? Things like that are prone to happen when you get caught up in something.

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
dreamy333 said:
i would have started screaming and woke his mom up. . .
seriously what are you doing with someone that still lives with there mommie....he could have at least sprung for a motel room....

·
Head Rooster
3,438 Posts
Hm..(auto)erotic asphixiation is quite nifty when done properly. His thing is he got over aggressive (not assertive). Had he gently placed the edge of his hand against your throat and progressivly applied preasure you'd probably have enjoyed it more Dreamy.

No I do not practice.

1 - 20 of 86 Posts