Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
SBN Rookie ;-)
686 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats the deal with this. I browsed a singles site for the first time. What the hell are all these young hotties doing on there? Seriously if i was single i would sign up and go for them!

Anybody met a girl on the net? Did it work out. Im curious because im wondering, like, whats wrong with them. From their photo it looks like theyd have no trouble getting a b/f, so why the hell are they looking on the net?

·
I own license2ill
5,679 Posts
They are probably using someone elses pics or just advertising for the site they probably don't have girls like that. But I don't know never used one. My cousin tried it befor but all the girls he found were dogs.

·
SBN Rookie ;-)
686 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
dennisred69 said:
They are probably using someone elses pics or just advertising for the site they probably don't have girls like that. But I don't know never used one. My cousin tried it befor but all the girls he found were dogs.
Yeh these pics are inside the site. its weird though if they used someone elses pic the other person would be really pissed. Imagine meeting someone totally different to their picture!! :eek:nfloor

I dont think id ever do it, IMO it probably takes more guts to put yourself out there like that than to just ask girls you like for their number.

·
SBN Rookie ;-)
686 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hozhead said:
Their either
a) Not the actual chicks you would meet OR
b) Scamming dorks out of money.
May be onto something here. Then again, good looking women with evil intentions dont need the internet to bilk dorks out of their cash. Interesting. There are quite a few lookers on there so i wonder if they can all be fakes.

Anyway who knows its a small photo and i didnt take the time to look closely at the enlarged version and all the rest of their bullshite.

All right enough procrastinating...... :bitchslap

·
______ETA B4U______
1,990 Posts
Mr. Lesbian said:
No matter how hot a chick is, there's always some dude that's sick of her shit. That, or she might have STDs.
Ha ha. That reminds me of somewhere I heard - for the hottest girl you see walking down the street there is some dude out there sick of fucking her.

·
Keeping WI HOT since 1998
2,917 Posts
There are hot, single chicks on the internet. Unfortunately for you guys, they're often looking for other hot, single chicks :)

·
My fanclub is here
1,918 Posts
This guy I know in FL contacted a girl from one of those sites. When he went to meet her it was a 200 lb hog and the pic on the site was her but a OLD pic.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
sexyicecold said:
There are hot, single chicks on the internet. Unfortunately for you guys, they're often looking for other hot, single chicks :)
HA! HA! HA! :eek:nfloor so true, so true.

·
F-You and Yourspace!
799 Posts
From what I read in some article, when they create those "adult friends"/dating sites, they post a bunch of fake accounts with good looking women, who never respond. And when you email those women, they use the return address to spam you. There are ladies on there looking for "mr right," but it isn't that super hot woman who's husband isn't satisfying her, and all she wants is YOU to come service her. :lao

·
Accepting Donations
3,915 Posts
jim schmidt said:
Dude, it doesn't matter how good she looked. If you got sick of fucking her, she wasn't hot. It's the difference between "was hot" and "looked hot."

So thanks. I'm happily married now (and no longer looking) so I'm happy to share any other advice you may need. :lao
Appearance has nothing to do with how good they are in the sack. It just helps to get ready for it.

·
Banned
2,093 Posts
one website... www.craigslist.org now go and have fun in the casual encounters section...

·
Living a dream....
155 Posts
I have been on a couple of singles sites and ... well... I had a look again after a year... THE SAME CHICKS are on the site... Now I had met a couple of them so I know, for the most part, they are real... But it's no wonder they are still on the site... I have never seen so many mixed up women... They want this (someone thats makes a lot of money so they don't have to work), you just lost points there (Frigg... I never even knew I was playing for points), you are not my type (hummm we just met woman), You have a kid?... (Thats says loads... believe me)... So why am I not surprised to see guys just having sex and telling them.. Hit the road....
Not a pretty picture....

·
Face is a Maserati!!!
1,161 Posts
I have tried these sites (actually one site) and went on a few dates.

Somehow, it never worked for me. Meeting someone whose desperate enough to go on the Net is not conducive to second dates (same for her).
Plus I remember hitting it off with a girl while chatting and when I met her, all I felt like asking her was " Hey! Why didn't you bring your 'screen writer' with you?" :eek:nfloor (She was just so damn boring in person!!!)

Now what I really want to do is to prepare a female profile with a better than average picture just to see the other side. Supposedly half decent girsl can receive 100 -150 e-mails a day!!! (most of them extremely crude...)

·
Registered
430 Posts
meh, the way I look at it, online personals are no different from live meetings, except you get a bit of forewarning. You question how there can be such hot women who are single on the internet? Well, how is it that there are hot women who are single in your town? I just met one, to look at her, you would wonder how she can leave the house without stopping traffic, but she hasn't even had a date in almost 2 years. Most guys are afraid of the really hot ones, to the point where they won't even talk to them. Thankfully, I am not most guys. =)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts