Sport Bikes banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
you'll not believe this a chick at my work has been telling guys there pennis length and girth sizes from looking at there ears and nose sizes. this is weired as hell she has been within a 1/2 of inch on all of them. some even exact and she has told 14 guys so far i couldn't believe it. every keeps thinking it's bull shit so they ask her then there like damn she's right. that's what i was thinking it's bull shit. so i asked and she told me and she was almost exact.
it all got started today beacuse she told one guy his size and we all ended up asking her.

have any of you heard of any thing like this before?

·
#1 Gear Nazi
4,748 Posts
Well considering the average size, she might just be guessing right around the average. If she has guessed right with any freaks of nature (12"+) then I would believe it. But if she's always guessing between 5.5" and 8" she's bound to be close 90% of the time.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
firefighter81 said:
Well considering the average size, she might just be guessing right around the average. If she has guessed right with any freaks of nature (12"+) then I would believe it. But if she's always guessing between 5.5" and 8" she's bound to be close 90% of the time.
no there were no freaks of nature. i'm just wonding how many more so gets right untill she gets one real off. but most of them were about 1/4 inch off but oh well she must be good at guessing.

·
Registered
2,671 Posts
She's probably fucked everyone from work except you which is how she knows!

·
#1 Gear Nazi
4,748 Posts
f2benny said:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I was thinking the same thing!

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
I have never heard that before!! Feet, hands yes but not ears and nose!!! I want to know what is she exactly looking at on an ear or nose to determine the size...I think she is fully of hokey!!! :lol

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
yea, I'd really like to know also. So next time I go out, and start looking for really big ears and long wide noses.. :lol

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
:lol :lol Caster!!!!

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
f2benny said:
that's what i'm starting to think well not all of us but most of the people who work there or something.

·
Registered
731 Posts
strange, but possible as the human body has a formula which can be altered by nature but it "normaly" keeps that formula... I guess its from the upper back end of the ear to the point of the nose... I'll go and check that.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Probably a bunch of bullshit since the ears and nose are two parts of the body that continue to grow throughout your entire life. Pecker isn't one so as you get older the proportion will change.

Maybe the ears and nose growing thing is bullshit also, but I've heard it many many times.

Also for what it is worth I wear XXL gloves, 13-14 shoes and I have big ears and nose.

OH SHIT!! Never mind...it's all true. She's dead on.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts