Sport Bikes banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure if anyone even comes around anymore but I have been seeing a bunch of stuff over the NFL cheer teams and am curious. I get that a bunch of plainly wrong stuff has been happening in the past and such and that should all stop of course. The question I have is if you owned a team and found all these issues why even have cheer at all? I doubt that they bring in enough profit to really care to keep at all and if you simply remove them then you have 0 issues.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Why would anyone ever go to an NFL game if they didn't have hot cheerleaders to ogle?

·
Premium Member
13,419 Posts
Not sure if anyone even comes around anymore but I have been seeing a bunch of stuff over the NFL cheer teams and am curious. I get that a bunch of plainly wrong stuff has been happening in the past and such and that should all stop of course. The question I have is if you owned a team and found all these issues why even have cheer at all? I doubt that they bring in enough profit to really care to keep at all and if you simply remove them then you have 0 issues.
Well, to begin with, those girls don't cost the owners much at all. They get practically nothing to do what they do. (What DO they do?)

For me, they're about as fake as their boobs are. In fact then entire NFL is a big loser in my mind. Back when my favorite team was on top of the heap, in the 80's, I cared but now? fuggetaboutit? Plus, all the owners are certified megalomaniacs. At the end of the day, it's a damned business and I refuse to get sucked into that thing.

This is the first time I've checked in here in weeks. The place is pretty deserted. Too bad, Was fun to argue.

·
Registered
3,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well, to begin with, those girls don't cost the owners much at all. They get practically nothing to do what they do. (What DO they do?)

For me, they're about as fake as their boobs are. In fact then entire NFL is a big loser in my mind. Back when my favorite team was on top of the heap, in the 80's, I cared but now? fuggetaboutit? Plus, all the owners are certified megalomaniacs. At the end of the day, it's a damned business and I refuse to get sucked into that thing.

This is the first time I've checked in here in weeks. The place is pretty deserted. Too bad, Was fun to argue.
I agree that its a bit sad that nothing is going on here at all.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts