Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Brian from Baltimore, anyone else out there?

·
Registered
70 Posts
Hey Brian from Baltimore.

Chris from Frederick here.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How are you Chris from Frederick? As of saturday I am a owner of a 2009 Yamaha FZ6R.

I cant wait to ride!

·
Registered
70 Posts
Im doing dandy..
This sunday Who is up for a Ride?

·
Registered
258 Posts
What's up all...Jon here from Frostburg. I might be moving down the the Columbia area this summer after graduation but I'll definitely be in the Frederick area for awhile. Derek and Chris, I'm down to meet up this summer in ride. Keep in touch!

·
Registered
2,491 Posts
Just saw a group of maybe 10-12 riders on 851 crossing into MD on Middletown Rd. Was that any one on here? I hurried out of the gas station to catch up but yall went straight into MD. But I was going left. (Left is where all the twisties are). :)

·
Registered
839 Posts
What's up all...Jon here from Frostburg. I might be moving down the the Columbia area this summer after graduation but I'll definitely be in the Frederick area for awhile. Derek and Chris, I'm down to meet up this summer in ride. Keep in touch!
Yo dats whassup. I say that all of us SBN subscribers in Maryland meet up some where in the middle of all of us (so all of us have to ride a distance). We meet up talk about the ride, shoot the bull (not slap-the-bull like in Hogs Wild.... LOL), maybe grab some food and begin a life long friendship kinda thing.... (sounds gay but you know what I mean).

If you are interested let me know by replying to this board.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts