Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
I can't see it...my windows media player says I am getting an unspecified error :(

·
rebel litre
3,748 Posts
she's lucky she's not dead. i'd have thrown her keys in the woods or somthing when she was'nt lookin.

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
2nd thread today about drunks in VW's and accidents. Am I seeing a pattern.

Thank god nobody was injured because of her stupidity.

·
Valiant Poultry
15,151 Posts
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

"You hit a guard rail on a bridge, and didn't kill yourself, unfortunately."

That part had me rollin. I'm still watching the rest of it.

·
Valiant Poultry
15,151 Posts
Jason said:
I commend them for what they did. They may have saved a life if not hers as well. She really could use a few days in jail and a good beating. :spank :leghump :mad:

http://www.fullsizechevy.com/RTCamaroSS/Files/drunkbitchsystem.wmv

Good call man. I agree, they did a good thing by getting her keys. I would've just left with them though, and called the cops and given the keys to an officer. I wish the bitch would've hit a tree or something...it's probably gonna happen soon anyways...

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
And to think that lady in that drunken stooper was going home to give her sone a leukemia treatment.

What a lucky kid to have a mother like that!

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
I was blacking out :alky :lame

·
Registered
731 Posts
HAHAHA preaty tuff he actualy kept the cam going. I think I would have just switched it off to scream at her.

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
You were trying to get laid.......

Girl: I don't want laid.......

good video jason

·
Take care now ......
1,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ca$h said:
You were trying to get laid.......

Girl: I don't want laid.......

good video jason
HAHAHa..that was funny wasn't it? "Nice use of the english language"

·
Registered
88 Posts
she was totally wasted. i would have taken the keys and give her some wall to wall counseling. she has a son at home with lukemia and shes out getting drunk as f**k. i with the other guys i wish she hit a tree or the gaurdrail hard enough to immobilize the car.

·
Suzuki 3000GT
2,107 Posts
That was like something I would do.

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
Good grief, I love how guys have to yell at the top of their lungs like complete @ssholes. And also, how since she had been drinking, she was out ho'n. blah! the way of men. What a dumb girl. They should of just left her their with out her keys. I like how the cops took their time. hahahah!

·
IM A BAD ASS WITH A STICK
374 Posts
i would have put it in her butt!!!! :headbang ahaha naw but she sould get in to alot of trouble

·
Banned
1,003 Posts
I wonder what contributed to her getting back into her car, how they let that happen...

·
Registered
2,671 Posts
MattLikesBikes said:
I would have stopped, put a screw driver through all her tires, thrown her keys into the woods, called the cops, and then drive off.
And what good would that have done, except have you commit a crime?

What these guys did was great. Videotaped her driving and prevented her from leaving until cops came. Does anyone know what happened later-convicted? Sentenced?

1 - 20 of 40 Posts