Sport Bikes banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
2000 VTR1000 Superhawk
3,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey we went camping this weekend and my wife learned how to ride a little 100cc dirt bike... may not be a sportbike but she's got to start somewhere....!!!! She is the one on the left.... That is my sister on the right. One step closer to us buying a nice sportbike for her :banana :banana :banana :banana

Attachments

·
KH, Rest In Peace Brother
20,852 Posts
Kewl....keep her riding bro and you will always have a riding partner.....that is if you want one....:eek:nfloor

·
Registered
120 Posts
OFFICER737 said:
Kewl....keep her riding bro and you will always have a riding partner.....that is if you want one....:eek:nfloor
That's great, if she wants to ride!! We love riding together... it's done our marriage a world of good to enjoy doing something together finally!! I couldn't just be stuck on the back of the bike... had to have my own, and he likes it better that way although he worried about me a lot in the beginning. We just bought chatterboxes and now he can ask me if I am still back there.... :lao

·
Registered
418 Posts
nice

·
Registered
801 Posts
Sweet

·
Registered
5,025 Posts
That's awsome that she wants to learn to ride.

·
SBN Rookie ;-)
686 Posts
velo12 said:
Just wait 'til the gear nazis get a load of that pic.

:eek:nfloor Yeah, we want to see full racing leathers next time. :lao

But seriously, when my girlfriend had a crack at my TS185 i insisted on a helmet, long sleeves etc. Meh, to each their own, looks like they had a bit of fun, dirtbiking kicks ass.

How did she go? Think she will be into it or not really?

·
2000 VTR1000 Superhawk
3,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Kaiser Soze said:
:eek:nfloor Yeah, we want to see full racing leathers next time. :lao

But seriously, when my girlfriend had a crack at my TS185 i insisted on a helmet, long sleeves etc. Meh, to each their own, looks like they had a bit of fun, dirtbiking kicks ass.

How did she go? Think she will be into it or not really?
She did awesome! But around the camper she was only able shift between 1st and 2nd gear..

·
King of Oilernation
1,237 Posts
Good for her and you. Never too late to start. Just watch out, if she gets too good you'll be sharing time on that RC-51...

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Those fried leg burns will look nice too. Just learning, No gear OH JOY when the fall comes !

·
Old enough to be your dad
99 Posts
You dont love her enough to buy her some gear?

Gear Nazis unite!

·
Registered
430 Posts
Cinco said:
You dont love her enough to buy her some gear?

Gear Nazis unite!

LOL!!

cool that she is getting into it. Maybe you'll have another riding partner now... that is if she gets the bug....

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Could be a start to something sensible & enjoyable for both of you.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts