Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Florida Forum Moderator
3,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally got rid of the Dodge and I'm back in the Ford Family!

Attachments

·
Registered
259 Posts
That biach is sweet....what happened to the ram

·
Registered
259 Posts
Baldman said:
Tradein for some other ninny to deal with. :lol Stay away from the horns, they will stick you in the back when you least expect it.
I thought maybe he switched trucks with pops.....b doesn't pop have a truck like that

·
Registered
765 Posts
A-DALE 9 said:
I thought maybe he switched trucks with pops.....b doesn't pop have a truck like that
Could be. I dont formally know Gov, I was just kiddin' around (not about how crappy Dodge is *all aspects* though).

·
Registered
259 Posts
Baldman said:
Could be. I dont formally know Gov, I was just kiddin' around (not about how crappy Dodge is *all aspects* though).
NOw that i think about it...knowing the gov. it will be brand spankin new!!!

·
Registered
765 Posts
A-DALE 9 said:
NOw that i think about it...knowing the gov. it will be brand spankin new!!!
That looks to be the case. That is definitely a 2004 (not sure what dad has/had).

Ok Gov...quit making us guess and answer the questions bucko. :twofinger

·
Florida Forum Moderator
3,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Haha....you guys are crackin' me up. I just got in to work......anyways, the truck is an '03 w/12K on the clock. I got a SWEET deal on it and it's virtually new. If anyone is looking for a Ford, give Greg Corbin a call at Bartow Ford (*shameless plug*) He's great to deal with.

A Dale, I didn't trade with my Dad, his is an '02. And his is silver. This truck is practically brand new....it even still smells new.

Baldman, the mods will be coming soon......Diablo Predator and a pulley for the blower will probably be first. Then she's gettin' dropped. And no, she'll be parked outside, do to the garage is for the bike only. :D

Gov

·
Registered
765 Posts
The Governor said:
anyways, the truck is an '03 w/12K on the clock.

Baldman, the mods will be coming soon......Diablo Predator and a pulley for the blower will probably be first. Then she's gettin' dropped. And no, she'll be parked outside, do to the garage is for the bike only. Gov
:confused: No changes from 03 to 04? Sorry, but I have not 'studied up' on Lightnings for this year. I am more interested in devising a plan to replace my car with an M3. :)

Sounds like a good start with the mods. Dont let the mod troll take over too badly or you will find your pockets empty very fast. Lots of good parts to increase the performance to crazy levels for a truck. Have fun with her and congrats once again!

--Dan

·
Registered
259 Posts
The Governor said:
Haha....you guys are crackin' me up. I just got in to work......anyways, the truck is an '03 w/12K on the clock. I got a SWEET deal on it and it's virtually new. If anyone is looking for a Ford, give Greg Corbin a call at Bartow Ford (*shameless plug*) He's great to deal with.

A Dale, I didn't trade with my Dad, his is an '02. And his is silver. This truck is practically brand new....it even still smells new.

Baldman, the mods will be coming soon......Diablo Predator and a pulley for the blower will probably be first. Then she's gettin' dropped. And no, she'll be parked outside, do to the garage is for the bike only. :D

Gov
I DIDN'T THINK THAT WAS THE CASE.....WHEN I THOUGHT MORE ABOUT IT I REALIZED THAT..... NICE LOOKING TRUCK MAN

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Nice truck B. Now you have your Mustang back and a truck too :cool: . W/in the next few mos. I'm gonna grab myself another truck. Nissan (Titan), Ford (F150), Chevy (Silverado, Colorado), Maybe even a Dodge (150). Don't know yet.

·
Florida Forum Moderator
3,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ride1Rob said:
Nice truck B. Now you have your Mustang back and a truck too :cool: . W/in the next few mos. I'm gonna grab myself another truck. Nissan (Titan), Ford (F150), Chevy (Silverado, Colorado), Maybe even a Dodge (150). Don't know yet.
If I may advise you....steer waaaay clear of the Dodge. My old Dodge was one year old this month. When I bought it the sticker was $32K (I ended up paying about $27K). Most everybody only wanted to give me $18.5K for it on trade, EXCEPT Bartow Ford, who gave me $20.5K. Talk about depreciation! Not only that, but the whole reason I decided to get rid of it is because they WOULD NOT stand behind a warranty issue involving the brakes.

Anyways.....thanks everyone for the compliments. Baldman, I know about that damned performance/mod bug....I've been permanently infected my whole life! :D

Gov

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Thanx for that heads up B. Dodge has just taken a hit on my list.

Code Red Alert!!!
Hey, forgot to tell you to watch out behind yourself in your pics... Hurricane Charley is right behind you. BETTER EVACUATE WHILE THERE'S STILL TIME!!!

·
Florida Forum Moderator
3,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Ride1Rob said:
Thanx for that heads up B. Dodge has just taken a hit on my list.

Code Red Alert!!!
Hey, forgot to tell you to watch out behind yourself in your pics... Hurricane Charley is right behind you. BETTER EVACUATE WHILE THERE'S STILL TIME!!!
:lol Thanks! Actually that was yesterday....we had a pretty nasty little T-Storm come through.

Gov

·
From back in da' day
2,777 Posts
YO Brian, thats a hot ass truck...i got an 01 F-150 super cab 4 door on 20's looks pretty hot :) i love the lightning though thats a nice ride.....go check out www.fordtrucks.com im a member there too they have great information about any ford truck, van or suv. any age u can think of....peep it :) and congrats on getting rid of the dodge welcome back to the Ford family.

came back to edit the pic in

·
Registered
765 Posts
Ride1Rob said:
I test drove the Titan (best specs out there for a 1/2 ton). Great truck and handles well. Take it to an empty parking lot and run an imaginary slalom course with and without VDC (Vehicle Dynamic Control)- VERY obvious difference. NOTE: If the salesman wants to go with you (mine did not), do not perform this manuever, they get a little peeved. The VDC engagement makes it sound as though the tire is coming through the firewall - I had the salesman ride back out with me to ensure that is what it was. He could not get the VDC to engage, so I had to take the wheel again and I scared the sheot out of him *LMAO*. He said, 'how many people drive a truck like that?'. I replied - ME! and that is who I am looking to purchase for.

My only gripes with the Titan - the grill, mirror backs, and ext. door handles are all made of HotWheels/Matchbox chromed plastic! Expect the handles to eventually snap and all of the items to be flimsy and scratch easily. The engine definitely has balls and the tranny is completely sealed (no fluid to add or check).

*sorry to go off-topic GOV and ruin your thread, but I HAD TO* :D

1 - 20 of 39 Posts