Sport Bikes banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
I'm a lead farmer MF'r!
902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Check out this bad ass ride I just got to ride home from the hospital on. Well it's not mine but my wife could not resist the urge to get a picture of me on my brother's scooter. He'll be in the hospital for a few days, so my dad asked me to take it home for him. (Cause my dad won't ride it) It's cherry too. It has; half of the plastics on (They all have scratches), a broken tail light held on by rope, a missiing and broken right mirror/master cylinder. Now just when you think that he did all of this? Nope, this was given to him by my mother who has absolutely no balance control and has dropped it a record 5 times. Now the tail light was my brother. That's a longer story. Needless to say, my brother who I call Schleprock (from the Flintstones) has the worst luck on the planet. He's laid up in the hospital with Viral mennengitus (sp?). The type that is non infectious but he's a hurtn'. I wish him well, so I can get that death trap out of my garage. I wasn't about to be recognized, so I wore my old helmet.

·
Registered
49 Posts
You know the joke about the chicks and scooters..... :leghump

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
Sniper.308 said:
Check out this bad ass ride I just got to ride home from the hospital on. Well it's not mine but my wife could not resist the urge to get a picture of me on my brother's scooter. He'll be in the hospital for a few days, so my dad asked me to take it home for him. (Cause my dad won't ride it) It's cherry too. It has; half of the plastics on (They all have scratches), a broken tail light held on by rope, a missiing and broken right mirror/master cylinder. Now just when you think that he did all of this? Nope, this was given to him by my mother who has absolutely no balance control and has dropped it a record 5 times. Now the tail light was my brother. That's a longer story. Needless to say, my brother who I call Schleprock (from the Flintstones) has the worst luck on the planet. He's laid up in the hospital with Viral mennengitus (sp?). The type that is non infectious but he's a hurtn'. I wish him well, so I can get that death trap out of my garage. I wasn't about to be recognized, so I wore my old helmet.
Old Schleprock WOW Z WOW Z WO WO #%*#~ crash...Who can forget Him..

Attachments

·
I'm a lead farmer MF'r!
902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ZXRon said:
a) Showing it's GOOD side, huh?

b) Really nice riding gear there, bub.
A.) Yes that is the good side.
B.) I couldn't find anything I had to match, so I made the :squid touristy look to go get it in. :banana :banana :rolleyes

·
I'm a lead farmer MF'r!
902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
SpeedfreakR6 said:
HAHA i see you have the matching riding gear on. :squid jk
I am so squidy. Will you guys ever forgive me????????? :eek:nfloor :phatyo :eek:nfloor

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Sniper.308 said:
I am so squidy. Will you guys ever forgive me????????? :eek:nfloor :phatyo :eek:nfloor
Dont laugh, I`m thinking about getting one in the near future.
Jerry a friend i rode up to barber with took a new aprilia scooter we rode around the pits.That thing was sweet with the gas prices the way they are i might get one to tool around on then i have a street legal pit bike to take to the races for those unexpected in town trips that come up.
Hell this forum has turned into
The boat network
The Quad network
The dirt bike network

So i may as well join the bandwagon and start the.
Scooter network. :lao

·
3 cyl r bttr thn 4
2,470 Posts
Reckless01 said:
id ride it :)
Who are ya tryin to kid J, you know damn well you'd 12'oclock it :eek:nfloor

With that shirt on mang ya look like ya could be a retirey. :lao

·
I'm a lead farmer MF'r!
902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
shark said:
Where's the fat chick that comes with it?
My brother is in the works of getting divorced from her.

·
Come, ride the lightning!
319 Posts
Sniper, lucky you posted it.. I was trying to find a picture to match the bike...

:lol

Alien Out

1 - 19 of 19 Posts