Sport Bikes banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
"Coming Soon" the Derbi GPR80 CUP:

Can you say RC211V? lol.... :leghump I like it. GP-style swingarm, carbon hugger, wave rotors, and an undertail exhaust! Not to mention the knock-off wheels...

·
Super Moderator
4,659 Posts
That's a sweet looking machine!!!

·
Registered
65 Posts
that bike is nice! I wonder if its street legal.

·
Mexican Hard Shell Taco
5,898 Posts
It may be in Europe, but not in the US. Me thinks it is a 80cc 2 stroke bike. Maybe out of the box performance comparable to a 80cc upgraded RS50?

·
#1 Gear Nazi
4,748 Posts
Those are the kind of bikes my kid will be riding once he/she turns about 6 or 7. Screw boy scouts, screw girl scouts, you're gonna RACE MOTORCYCLES. Oh and none of that dirtbike crap either.

·
Registered
522 Posts
if you threw in a 4 stroke 250 motor in that thing, I gurantee starting small wouldn't be an issue anymore.

·
#1 Gear Nazi
4,748 Posts
Exactly, but that will never happen in America. It's been happening in Europe and Japan for years, with 400cc bikes (CBR's,FZR's, GSXR's) too bad America is so set on the "b***** is better" thing (yes I am American).

·
Registered
731 Posts
HEY !!! I posted that bike in the older forum and everybody was like "na, I don't like that bike" hmmmmmmm I hate you guys.
j/k

In spain the 50cc is legal, the 80 only for the track.
Its a nice bike but its not supposed to be that good in quality

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.