Sport Bikes banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
5,455 Posts
^^ i had cheap stuff and it was IMPOSSIBLE to get it off after having it on for about a year. never again will i have rim stripes.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just looking at them the main difference that I can see is the texture. The cheap one is a solid yellow where as the expensive one has almost like a diamond pattern. Does this make a big difference?

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
If youre gona drop the dime for expensive stuff, get the UV system that constantly glows. Cant remember what its called

·
Registered
417 Posts
According to Amazon reviews, the Tron ones are pretty damned amazing, and a significant improvement over the cheaper stuff.

Thinking about getting some now, actually.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
According to Amazon reviews, the Tron ones are pretty damned amazing, and a significant improvement over the cheaper stuff.
Amazon.com: TRON Super High Intensity BLUE Reflective Rim/Wheel Tapes - SAFETY - Motorcycles, Bicycles, Cars, Trucks, Scooters, Vans, ATVs, Fixie: Sports & Outdoors

Thinking about getting some now, actually.
I kind of splurged and ordered several new things for my bike including these, they're supposed to be delivered tomorrow so I'll come back and let you know what I think. If I can I'll try to take a video or something since that will be far more accurate than a flash photograph taken in the dark.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

Here's how it turned out. Pretty good I guess. One section I had some issues with so I hope it doesn't fall off :/

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
This is with a camera flash from my Galaxy note 2. I'm not sure how well car headlights will set them off in all situations yet. When I tried my mom's car they seemed to glow more from a distance than up-close but my phone was totally bright from right in front. Not sure why. Maybe because of the higher angle? Anyways they look good in daylight too, so as long as they're durable I like them.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts