Sport Bikes banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
954 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know of a place to get a cheap fender eliminator besides ebay?

·
Registered
912 Posts
for what bike?

·
Registered
954 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
02 ZX6R, looking for a online store that sells it the cheapest, be it new or not.

·
Registered
533 Posts
we carry cheap-o brackets and all they do is hold ur license plate and you can put turn signals on too, PM me if you want

·
Registered
954 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm looking for the whiole undertail replacement, thats painted fiberglass or whatever, not just a bracket, i dont want to cut my black fender, i want to replace it.

·
Registered
533 Posts
than you are looking for an undertail, fender eliminators are just brackets

undertails: targa, airtech, hotbodies, eurobikes, texas fairing... theres a lot of them

cheapest is probably hotbodies, ive heard of some fitment issued with them tho

·
Registered
132 Posts
Just make your own for less than $20. I got the idea from members of the FZ1OA website. I spent about a day and half fabricating and installing mine. Get some sheet metal, assorted fasteners, aluminum for liscense plate, primer, paint and black sealant (used for auto applications).

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
chesus said:
than you are looking for an undertail, fender eliminators are just brackets

undertails: targa, airtech, hotbodies, eurobikes, texas fairing... theres a lot of them

cheapest is probably hotbodies, ive heard of some fitment issued with them tho

i got my undertail from hotbodies. no problems so far. im waiting on my hugger. $231 for an undertail and around $179 for a hugger. not to cheap for some plastic and fiberglass!!! :twofinger

1 - 8 of 8 Posts