Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to see if I can't get a vendor interested in a group buy for the ChatterBox GMRS-X1W/Nosie Reducing Headset. It is there top of the line model from what I've read. I'm sure I could get together quite a few people in on it.

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Right now I know I can get them for $241 shipped with only six people. Just looking to see what other deals might be out there.

·
Come, ride the lightning!
319 Posts
ALIEN HERE

I AM DOWN WITH THAT.. :upyours

ALIEN OUT

·
KH, Rest In Peace Brother
20,852 Posts
bro, dude on eBay is selling them for $199 shipped if it is the same model

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
whats the link?

·
20,852 Posts

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Not the same one.....but he has them for $249.00

·
20,852 Posts
Kewl, I had planned to buy an X2 after I get my new bike. Me and a buddy are going to order 2 at once to save on shipping and quit using so many damned hand signals! :lol If you get them any lower let me know though and I may jump in

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
GMRS-X1W/Nosie Reducing Headset are supposedly the shiznit. Have a five mile range on them.

·
20,852 Posts
Their website says they are the exact same but the X1W has a 5 mile range over the 2 mile range of the X2. Not sure if I plan to be that far away from my other riders though :lol, but you never know....the extra 3 might come in handy. This is pretty good though, les see what the best deal we can get is. Isn't 411parts supposed to be the shit when it comes to group buys?

·
Come, ride the lightning!
319 Posts
ALIEN HERE

Hey Ofc.. I use to own a set of the same units a couple years ago, they are great and have only gotten better over the years..

ALIEN OUT

·
Pro Bike Theft Victim
1,088 Posts
i am down if we get a good price,,i really dont car 2 or 5 miles version ....

·
Registered
55 Posts
Naughty76 said:
GMRS-X1W/Nosie Reducing Headset are supposedly the shiznit. Have a five mile range on them.
They are the shiznit. I have one. It never comes off my lid...reason being.. I have my MP3 player jacked into it, if I'm transmitting or receiving it cuts the music out no problems...it's great. Couple of my buds have them as well. It's great for when your doing group rides and some are faster than others... we never get seperated or lost... They truly do have awesome range....the multi chioce operating channel is a definite plus when your in the ciy or near it.

·
Registered
482 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
so is there a group buy going cuz i want the five mile range, and has any one used them before, do they know they work well, cuz we went on a trip with some brand i dont know that were supposed to be great and they absulutly sucked, at high speed all you could hear was wind noise

1 - 20 of 38 Posts