Sport Bikes banner
21 - 40 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Well im in memphis tn. And im always looking for new people to ride with .so maybe when can ride sometime. I know your in the east and im in the west .but we can get some people together and make a bike run. I ride a 750 2003 katana.what bout you?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Motorcycle.com Free App

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Riding Monday 4/30 if any of yall can make it. Moving out around 830 and heading East.
Hey 1000,

Saw that you live in Cleveland and I love to ride just East of there. The Skyway, the Dragon, everywhere around there. All good stuff.

Hit me up if you wanna ride sometime. Most weekends and even alot of week days, I'm up for a quick or decent ride.

Peace out bro
Chad 423-645-0351 [email protected]

·
Registered
90 Posts
Hey 1000,

Saw that you live in Cleveland and I love to ride just East of there. The Skyway, the Dragon, everywhere around there. All good stuff.

Hit me up if you wanna ride sometime. Most weekends and even alot of week days, I'm up for a quick or decent ride.

Peace out bro
Chad 423-645-0351 [email protected]
Roger that, Im out once or twice a week at least. Mostly weekdays. As long as it aint raining. I head out around 0800-0830.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Sep 7,8,9

Hey TN1000 ..........

I am making a weekend trip to the area Sep. 7,8,9 and plan on staying in Tellico Plains, looking for a couple of riders to hook up with.... here was my post on the SE Deal's Gap forum.... no responses there yet interested?

"Well...........

This board is crusty :bangdesk

Been a while since I popped on here. I am a Gap area veteran, been going regularly for over a decade 2-3 times a year. Making a trip to the area the first weekend of Sep (girls sportbike weekend, "don't tell the wife!) :agree

None of my regular riding pals can make it that weekend so I am throwing out a flag for interested sport riders. I am no WERA candidate but like to ride the "pace" and I know virtually every loop within a 150 mile radius. So we move along briskly, slowing down in town, attempt to avoid LE as best as possible along with blunt force trauma at all costs!

Targeting to stay at "Hunt's Lodge Motorcycle Campground" in Tellico Plains, a really nice open range campground catering to motorcyclists, tent camp, small camper or rent their nice clean cabins, clean showers, wifi, cell phone coverage, close to services and restaurants. 5 min from the Skyway.

Me and my regulars stayed there earlier this year and it was great! It would be nice to hook up with some other Mid-Tn riders for the weekend. I am on a 2008 Aprilia Tuono.

Drop a post or PM.............. later"

Scott

·
Registered
90 Posts
OK let me think on that, Im supose to work that weekend, Didnt know that was the weekend they was going to be there. I try to avoid that place on weekends, But....... LOL Let me back to ya on that.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Yea...... I avoid the Dragon from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm its just a circus on the weekends. Just use it as a rally point or gas go....... hit WNC and surrounding area loops for most of the rides. Just drop a post, pm or you can email me at [email protected] if you decide to break out.

Later...........

·
Registered
11 Posts
How many people are out of Cleveland area? I just moved to TN, i still have to get my bike shipped out here. Hoping to get here by the 16th. but just curious on how many people are active in doing both riding around town and the twisties/curves here? I'm a huge fan with riding all types of roads. I wanted to get into the track scene but like i said, just moving here. I dont know what's around here thats fairly close.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Well Detengoff, As far as Cleveland ? Just me I think. I have yet to find any body on here in Cleveland to ride. Other areas around like Chatt and N.G. their are some that I think ride alot. As long as it aint raining I try to go. Mtns only. I dont do town tho.

·
Registered
11 Posts
i spotted a gsxr and what it looked like to be an old ninja the other day doing a burnout behind us. im always down for mountain riding. 719-440-4161 hit me up and once i get my bike here. hopefully around the 18th it should be shipped here. We can go hit up the curves.

·
Registered
11 Posts
my bike has arrived and im eager to get out. i should have my helmet in by monday afternoon. if you want to ride. let me know ill be down for sure.

·
Registered
11 Posts
anyone in cleveland want to ride tomorrow, lmk!

·
Registered
3 Posts
The weather here has been great recently. Anyone up for a ride on Lookout Mtn. this Friday afternoon?

1st post btw. :)

21 - 40 of 45 Posts