Sport Bikes banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I'd like to get togather some ppl for riding when the weather warms up, I have a couple ppl I ride with but would like more, I'm thinking suck creek rd and the skyway maybe the dragon this summer!! pm me or post on here if interested and we can arrange some fun!!! Thanks looking forward to hearing from some of you!
:horse

·
Rubber Side Down.. ALWAYS
187 Posts
Yo Sounds good. usually only free for a few hours on sat since i work so much but shoulnt be to much of a problem!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sounds good! I might have some time sunday afternoon and starting next week i should be getting my regular off days back, sundays and mondays! let me know some thing, im going to try to get the bike washed and rim tape on in the morning

·
187 Posts
apparently i need to update my settings i just got the email yesterday! :( missed out on the ride.. where did you all go?

·
187 Posts
not that i know of but feel free to email me deepsea dot explorer AT gmail dot com

·
Registered
222 Posts
I'm in!!
I've been looking and looking (on teh Intarwebz) for groups in or near Chatt.
I work downtown and live in GA, closer to East Ridge than Ringgold even though my address in Ringgold.
I will be revisiting this thread after work/this weekend.

Bought my 2011 Ninja 1000 just before winter (drove her home on Nov 1st, 2011)
Really excited to meet some folks and ride!
:banana

·
Registered
222 Posts
Sadly, I'll be starting my work week at 8:30 Monday.
Have a good time and be safe.

·
187 Posts
Amen 8am for me money through Friday and the 1030am - 1030am Sundays is my work schedule

Sent from my Desire HD using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Don't tease the dragon
1,193 Posts
Smiley - Have you managed to hook up with riders now? Also don't forget to check out ETR - PM me if you're not already a member.

Also - if you want to come a little north, I'm always happy to get out for a ride. The Knox Rockets have also started getting members down your way - good group to get out and ride with.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts