Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We need an effing chat room in SBN.......just so folks can talk shit even if they aren't all AIM homies........

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
I agree, so lets start one! Who knows how?

·
50cc's of Honda power!
793 Posts
why not all use aim? its free, you can create a chat room, wont take up freds bandwidth. right?

·
Registered
147 Posts
Yeah yeah Dave, ur right, thanks for shooting down the good idea!!!!!! LaLa La

·
50cc's of Honda power!
793 Posts
im on now. "im davisa"

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
my new AIM slut.........err........homie

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
so, is the punk kitty better than the jumping kitty?

Either way, its pussy............LOL

·
50cc's of Honda power!
793 Posts
twins

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Ass hole

I hate you

·
50cc's of Honda power!
793 Posts
i know you do... they all do. i just ignore it though. :)

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I shall try, however, you do have a penis, so I am predetermined to create negative thoughts about you and your kind....LOL

·
Registered
765 Posts
Do you not see the link in the header (below the SBN logo) for 'Online Chat' (between 'Classifieds' and 'Top Sites')?

Is the pic of SexyStilletto? :confused:

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Baldman said:
Do you not see the link in the header (below the SBN logo) for 'Online Chat' (between 'Classifieds' and 'Top Sites')?

Is the pic of SexyStilletto? :confused:
I want chat for just WI though....I don't think that others would enjoy our sense of humor......LOL...

and, unfortunately, that is a retarded pic of Not-So-Sexy-SexNstillettos......davisa and I were playing dress up with SweetNlow's daughters toys....

·
Registered
765 Posts
sexNstillettos said:
I want chat for just WI though....I don't think that others would enjoy our sense of humor......LOL...

and, unfortunately, that is a retarded pic of Not-So-Sexy-SexNstillettos......davisa and I were playing dress up with SweetNlow's daughters toys....
You would be pleased that hardly anyone ever uses the chat feature, so you could consider it all your own if that makes you happy. :)

I am still patiently awaiting a reprisal pic, since you do not like the one presently posted. :D

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Baldman said:
You would be pleased that hardly anyone ever uses the chat feature, so you could consider it all your own if that makes you happy. :)

I am still patiently awaiting a reprisal pic, since you do not like the one presently posted. :D
Photos of the Ceeeeej as a GIRL....

Attachments

·
Registered
147 Posts
isn't she a cutie!!!!! Look at all that long hair in those pix! I want to chop all of mine off, well at least 6 inches....

·
50cc's of Honda power!
793 Posts
yeah those are better but youre still a cutie either way. those glasses you wear when your contacts are out are sexy too. if i woulda had my camera with me on the job today, i woulda snapped some of you posing on your car.

i seen your legs and they looked like butter... (im sure you know the rest of it)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts