1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,687 Posts
badass cam but it is mos def pricey!

·
Pit Bike Legend
3,339 Posts
If you dont feel like spending a ton of money check out Digital Hero Camera Home

I've got a couple of their wide angle version and they take great video. The best part is they are compact, dont have any external wiring to run, and are in a watertight tough plastic housing. I even mounted one on a Trophy Truck for a couple hours of this years Baja1000. I haven't had a chance to edit the video down to something I can put on the web, but even in the roughest parts the video is smooth and clear.

Heres a video I did on Palomar a few weeks ago.
YouTube - Palomar Mountains tight side 11-15-08

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
If you dont feel like spending a ton of money check out Digital Hero Camera Home

I've got a couple of their wide angle version and they take great video. The best part is they are compact, dont have any external wiring to run, and are in a watertight tough plastic housing. I even mounted one on a Trophy Truck for a couple hours of this years Baja1000. I haven't had a chance to edit the video down to something I can put on the web, but even in the roughest parts the video is smooth and clear.

Heres a video I did on Palomar a few weeks ago.
YouTube - Palomar Mountains tight side 11-15-08
Is that the quality of the video or youtube? Riding looks great just wondering if I should replace what I already have with this.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.