Sport Bikes banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Custom Title
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm moving to Charleston in January, and I'll try not to make any more threads about it. I made one looking for advice on where to ride. Now, I'm making one asking about everyday life. Anyone have any suggestions for apartments in the general Charleston area. I travel M-F, so I'll rarely be in the Charleston office except maybe one week every 2 or 3 months. I still need to be within probably 30 minutes of the city though. Only looking to rent, because I'll move to Roanoke, VA within the year. Also, what kind of lifestyle stuff is there to do there? What do you do for fun and where do you go to shop if you need something? All that good stuff. Any info at all will be greatly appreciated, since I can only find so much on citydata and other websites. According to the internet, decent apartments are non-existent in charleston. I'm gonna take a 2 day trip up there pretty soon to check it out. Anyway, thanks for any info.

·
Yup
83 Posts
Stuff to do. Drink mostly.
Lifestyle . Drink
Fun. Meth... if that's what you like.
Shopping . There's a Wal-Mart :eek:nfloor

In town apartment.... I would think they all pretty much suck. So I would adventure out of the city for living arrangements.

But seriously, imho, Charleston pretty much sucks.

note- I don't live in Charleston, but have spent a fair amount of time there.
(and NO, not the jail kind.)

·
"Blah Blah Blah"
14,676 Posts
Stuff to do. Drink mostly.
Lifestyle . Drink
Fun. Meth... if that's what you like.
Shopping . There's a Wal-Mart :eek:nfloor

In town apartment.... I would think they all pretty much suck. So I would adventure out of the city for living arrangements.

But seriously, imho, Charleston pretty much sucks.

note- I don't live in Charleston, but have spent a fair amount of time there.
(and NO, not the jail kind.)

I dont sport a mobil home in Charleston either,,,but ^^he's corect...it sukz!!:lao

WALMART FTW:banana

·
I am MOTARDED
3,089 Posts
south ridge on 119 has decent shoping. and there is the mall down town. LOL cant forget walmart. I have a family and work out of town mostly so on the weekends I spend time with them and mainly shop so I dont have a night life. cant help you there.

·
I am MOTARDED
3,089 Posts
I dont sport a mobil home in Charleston either,,,but ^^he's corect...it sukz!!:lao

WALMART FTW:banana
hey meanie, if you get the motard thing worked out then you need to change your sig line to retarded :twofinger. I still have the R6, no motard yet.

·
Registered
137 Posts
No, If you are worried about fitting in, get a beanine style barely leagal lid and something chromed out to lean against!!! HA HA HA. If you just want to ride the Gixxer should be fine!!! I moved here about 2 years ago from NE Ohio. Went back for Thanksgiving, sucks much worse there now than here. Plus all the roads are straight and the man :twofinger really hates sport bikes.

·
"Blah Blah Blah"
14,676 Posts
we must all meet up in the spring....that would cool

I would wear my man thong so you have something to stare at from behinds!!!
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....posers!!!

·
I am MOTARDED
3,089 Posts
we must all meet up in the spring....that would cool

I would wear my man thong so you have something to stare at from behinds!!!
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....posers!!!
I thought that was your old ladies :)

·
"Blah Blah Blah"
14,676 Posts
I thought that was your old ladies :)
naa she had an R6....but hopes to get a trail 90 soon....ya know sumptin with spunk...:twofinger:neener

·
I am MOTARDED
3,089 Posts
naa she had an R6....but hopes to get a trail 90 soon....ya know sumptin with spunk...:twofinger:neener
??? oh I get it she wears a R6 and you wear the thong.
got to watch those trail 90's I seen a few crash in the pits, not purty.

·
Custom Title
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I'm moving to Cross Lanes January 10th. Bringing the bike and the polaris sportsman 700 along with me. I start work January 26th but actually spend that week in NYC.

·
I am MOTARDED
3,089 Posts
I'm moving to Cross Lanes January 10th. Bringing the bike and the polaris sportsman 700 along with me. I start work January 26th but actually spend that week in NYC.
you can hit the hatfield mccoy trail head at water ways with the polaris. its 13 miles down 119south. some good trails.

·
"Blah Blah Blah"
14,676 Posts
"OH HECK" yur gonna only be 30 minutes from me or as you say a Kawy fly's.....:banana

did I mention I have no friends:( wanna??:D

·
Custom Title
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
^in all my days on SBN, I never dreamed I'd be living near this infamous member. I guess I'll have to take advantage of it.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts