Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
I'm probably going to come up, but most likely won't be doing the ride. Oh, and if everything goes to plan I should be dragging along a shorter, older, pudgier version of myself. :lol

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Too many bean burrito's again??? :twofinger

Once again, it's going to be a great time, be sure to head out and have a good day. Looks like the weather is even going to cooperate!

·
Registered
444 Posts
no bike mean no go to ride. cant do the ride on hopes n dreams of an r1..

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
RhythmsDJs said:
Too many bean burrito's again??? :twofinger

Once again, it's going to be a great time, be sure to head out and have a good day. Looks like the weather is even going to cooperate!
I think it's from the current pregnancy. :eek:nfloor

·
That's Mrs. Hawker 2U!
5,293 Posts
Can't do it...kids are home. Wish we could though.

·
Two Wheel Rider
71 Posts
hopefully i can make it :banana

just might have the bike back together enough to get out and ride finnally this year.prolly going to have to wait to put the new clutch fibers, and exhaust on though. We'll see. She'll be a whole new bike in a few weeks.

·
Professional Mixologist
479 Posts
Well count mr out this year. I was supposed to be out of town but as my luck would have it the plans fell through. So my boss decided to schedual me to work. Not much I can do about it now...but to all who are going...have fun and be safe.

·
50cc's of Honda power!
793 Posts
ill be up north getting my face painted up after puking at the bonfire. after what i did to my cousins last year (the cousin shown below actually bled when she tried scrubbing the "washable" marker off her face to drive straight to work), they say that im in for it this year. to tell you the truth, im scared as hell as to whats going to happen. :(

Attachments

·
Registered
4,689 Posts
davisa said:
Oh man...that's cold...

If I were you I'd make sure to hide the knives and scissors...or wear a chastity belt. :cut :eatpop

·
No Whammy No Whammy STOP!
1,752 Posts
In.

And if you need any more lead riders , I will help as much as I can. Just give me a copy of the route and Ill get people to where they need to go.

Ill probably take it "easy" because Im slow on the street, less slow on the track.

So Im here to help.

·
Bring It!
935 Posts
I will be attending my cousins graduation party that day so I'm affraid I am out of this one. It does sound like fun though. I'll just have to wait for the following weekend for the races.

·
Banned
145 Posts
I hope to make it, to help out with registration and stuff. I won't be collecting any of those great prizes this year though. I took too many last year. :neener
O, and here's the "Official" Third Annual Memorial Day Charity Ride thread. ;)

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
GixxersRule said:
I will be attending my cousins graduation party that day so I'm affraid I am out of this one. It does sound like fun though. I'll just have to wait for the following weekend for the races.
Doh! I was going to give you a call and ask if you wanted to ride up there too.

·
Premium Member
4,001 Posts
I don't know if you guys changed the route up from last year; if you didn't I know the route like the back of my hand. funkyninja and I changed a few things on the original route from last year when we rode it for last years ride.

Either way, I'll be there...that is if it isn't raining like last year (since the ride is rain permitting). Also, I better get something better than pitty prizes like last year.

·
Banned
145 Posts
Moses said:
Also, I better get something better than pitty prizes like last year.
Hint: The more donations you have, the more tickets you get, and the greater chance you have of getting prizes. :bitchslap

·
All new kind of FAST!!
286 Posts
Route is posted on the site. That is the route to follow. If you want to mix it up with the crew you plan on riding with, feel free.

As it stands, I will not be able to ride this year due to bike being in the shop.

And FYI: We never did a make up of last years ride... you guys might have done the route a couple times, but it was never advertised as the ADA make up ride. This is not just an SBN ride.

Anyone who would like to assist with anything for the ride, please be there by 8:00 AM. We would appreciate any help. :)

Thanks
Ben

1 - 20 of 36 Posts