Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw some kid on a bike and since I had my camera with me I figured I'd snap a shot as we flew past him in my friend's car.. got home and looked at the pic on my computer and found out the dude was wearing chainmail on his bicycle.

Safety first I guess?

Attachments

·
who......me????
293 Posts
he must be a hard core stunter that he needs so much protection :rolleyes

·
rectal rooter
482 Posts
not in the bicycle context, but i would love to own a shirt like that. thats kickass.

·
I own license2ill
5,679 Posts
That might be just a little bit heavy.

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
WTF?!?! hahahah! rough neighborhood

·
Registered
646 Posts
Squid Killer said:
Maybe kids were shooting arrows at him :alky
good reference to the other post...or maybe he figures it will protect him from bears...
on another note, man, imagine if he falls off his bike? shit the sparks that would fly and burn his skin even faster with the metal that gets heated up from the friction. that is just plain RETARDED.

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
one question........why? :lol

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
Crazy, but for the heck of it, I wouldn't mind owning one of those, lol

I know the story behind it

He was late for his nightly game of D&D

·
Registered
646 Posts
hmmm, didnt see that was a bicycle! no matter...the sparks could still fly if he falls off why heading down a hill.

·
Banned
912 Posts
I could under stand if your were riden a mid evel ZX-10R, but the dude is on a foot powered bike!

·
Registered
13,267 Posts
Flash6R said:
good reference to the other post...or maybe he figures it will protect him from bears...
on another note, man, imagine if he falls off his bike? shit the sparks that would fly and burn his skin even faster with the metal that gets heated up from the friction. that is just plain RETARDED.
My thought exactly LOOL have chain imprinted burns ROFL

·
Registered
56 Posts
Squid Killer said:
What if he falls into deep water?
What if he rides out in front of a tanker truck, which then jack-knifes on the road and flips over in his attempt to panic stop, spilling thousands of gallons of fuel, which in turn causes the kid to lose control of his bike, sending him sliding down the road in a shower of sparks, which then ignites the fuel, and in turn, blows up an entire city block, and blows out peoples windows for a half mile radius ?!! :2devil :eek: :D

Personally, I think it rules. I'd wear that to the local convenience store, so all the fine bitches could see my gut and get wet behind the counter as they hand me my change :flipa

·
Registered
4,266 Posts
I'd just like to know the motivation he had.
Lots of places sell chain mail nowadays. Talk about old fashions coming around again. That Hauberk he's wearing probably cost several hundred dollars. Mostly they are made from aluminum today for weight savings.
There's one place I get weapons from that sells working chastity belts too, for those times when you're out of town on business.

Who's seen the movie "Knightriders"? About a group of bikers that joust on bikes in full armor. Like an early 80's movie I think.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts