Sport Bikes banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
you smokin track?
868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Of course I waited till the last minute to pick up my taxes from the accountant. looks like a nice day so I am going to take the bike. Wooden wawa to creek road-926-10-1. 926 is the only good road, the rest are pretty strait. just needed to get out and this is a good excuse. any up for it, I can meet around 1145. I have to be there at 1 but everything is done. I just have to pick up the papers and sign them.

matt

·
you smokin track?
868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
at least i got out yesterday. what a crap day today.

·
Dongsy Normous
745 Posts
i was away golfing since thursday in ocean city maryland. today fucking blew, i came home to two inches of standing water in my basement lol my sump pump ceased working. Friday is supposed to be really nice, low 60's in the forecast.

·
Dongsy Normous
745 Posts
if the roads are looking good im all for it brothA!

im just trying to get over this whole Virginia tech shooting today, i went there and still have a lot of friends that go there....holy shit.

·
you smokin track?
868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
I have nothing on the books for friday. someone post a thread for place and time. I would do it but I'm such a jinx. If I start the thread, i will be the one not to make the ride.

Just drove through the lap area on my way home from pottstown. the bridge at creek road is flooded out. I got through in the jeep but in 4 low but it still was not a great idea. try to avoid that area if at all possible. there are cones up but alot of people in 2wd's are still driving up to the water and then turning around.

matt

·
Banned
2,381 Posts
PhillysFinest said:
if the roads are looking good im all for it brothA!

im just trying to get over this whole Virginia tech shooting today, i went there and still have a lot of friends that go there....holy shit.
yeah thats a damn shame! cant believe it happened......need to know what makes one kill 30+ innocent people?????

Matt, Ill start a thread when Friday gets closer. with all this damn rain my back yard will be a mess and make getting my bike out a challenge.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts