Sport Bikes banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
103 Posts
I have the CF devils also and I have to agree with FazR6 on that they really dont get hot. Its amazing. I have never owned anything CF so I didnt know what to expect. I knew that they ran cooler but had no idea that they would dissipate heat like they do.
The metal tips on them still get pretty warm but they are still much cooler than the stocks.

· Registered
103 Posts
Well... with good instructions and tools it isnt so bad. Devil sends you the cans, gaskets, midpipe, and new frame bar. You basically take the rear end of the bike apart down to the frame and slide it all on. Its best to get another set of hands to help for at least 20 minutes of the process. The rest can be done by yourself. If you decide to get them let me know and Ill send you some advice/measurements on the process. With help and knowledge of someone that has done it before it would take about 2 hours to get them on. It took me 4 because I stupidly stripped a bolt and had to knock it out. They are great exhaust and totally change the look and sound, of course, of the bike in a mean way. I think they are worth it. I suggest taking the spark arresters out prior to mounting. You will take them out eventually anyway.
I have posted some audio of mine on the old site.

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.