Sport Bikes banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
awesome stuntbike, runs great. Im selling it because i got a deal on a 929. Its an 88 hurricane, It burns no oil, Im a mechanic and Ive always taken really good care of it. Even though its a stuntbike, it hasnt been trashed. The oil is changed every couple of runs, and I dont take the RPMS very high when i ride it.

its a great learner bike because in 1st gear theres so much engine brake that you can recover it from looping from almost any position just by slamming the throttle shut

Its got a 71 tooth sprocket- 12 bar, cage. motocross footpegs. high psi fuel pump for long coasters. shortened exhaust.
gas tank from a 2000 F4.
front brakes from a 2000 F4 - calipers master cyl
oversized front and rear tires.
toggle switch for the fan and fuel
ill throw in a 45 toother for street use
new battery

clean title

Attachments

·
Registered
514 Posts
Hey, did the gas tank fit right on from the F4?
and did you change the rear swingarm to allow the large rear tire?

thanks

·
The Ugly TwatWaffle
8,369 Posts
You must include an asking price when posting in this forum.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bdog1v1 said:
Hey, did the gas tank fit right on from the F4?
and did you change the rear swingarm to allow the large rear tire?

thanks
hey man
ive owned a ton of bikes but the hurricane is by FAR my favorite. BTW ITS SOLD.

the 170 is the widest that will fit on that rim, a 180 will deform and not fit.

the gas tank fits but not quite right. i run a bolt in the rear of the tank, but the front is wired on.. its real sturdy but theres no bolts in the front holding it on.

the hurricane kicks the everloving crap out of the F4 and the 929 stuntwise. im really regreting selling the damn thing.
peace

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
btw the cbr f4 front brakes bolt on in about 5 minutes to the hurricane... im talkin master cyl, calipers everything

·
Registered
514 Posts
Sweet, thanks man.. I am in the motions of transforming my hurricane right now. I will post a pic of the finished product when im done.. it should be hard for anyone to tell what it is. old mets new type of thing.
oh , one more thing.. you were able to fit a 170 tire on the F1 stock rim? did it not rub the swingarm?
thanks

1 - 8 of 8 Posts