Sport Bikes banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My bike was stole today in front of my house....IM so mad.
I had a alarm on and a lock in the front weels.

Season is over for me....
ride safe people and keep a good eye on youre bike.

·
Registered
584 Posts
man, that sucks. Hopefully you had the theft insurance.

·
Registered
813 Posts
Man, that blows chunks! Sorry to hear that!

Yep.. hope you have insurance!

·
Registered
533 Posts
this is the second story i've read of people getting their shit jacked from montreal

and i thought there was so little crime that people leave their doors unlocked.. damn you michael moore

good luck finding it, if mine were to be stolen i would be completely screwed, i can only hope and park it in places where it's hard to get a couple guys and a van to

·
Suzuki 3000GT
2,107 Posts
Damn man, just had my stolen two weeks ago. Yeah, you're probably not gonna get that one back. Sorry man.

·
Premium Member
14,141 Posts
Sportbike theft has increased a lot. Specially with the booming ebay sales on parts.

Whats so easy about is you go on ebay.. you buy a lower clip for your bike.. and your paying like 50 bucks for it..

Anyways I am very sorry to hear about that bro.. honestly.. the best thing if you dont have a garage these days is ask a friend or rent a garage

·
Registered
646 Posts
Sorry to hear about it...but how did you not hear the alarm? Just curious. Well, thats what insurance is for. Goodluck.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
news

Yep I do have assurance ( full coverage )
The only question is how much they will give me for my 2001 f4i. My bike was in perfect condition wonder if they will give me what a pay for it.

The bike had a alarm, and was betwen the car and the wall. Very complicated to remove without making noise....But they made it.

No one hear a thing, there is a door that seperate my room and the bike and my windows was open. I can beleive the run away with it. They must be professional...

Well gays if you see my part on ebay, buy them guarantie that there are in very good condition.

Sade day for me opfully i'll get enought for the 2003 600rr

·
Registered
10,767 Posts
sorry to hear that your bike was stolen

1 - 12 of 12 Posts