Sport Bikes banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got my Oval Scorpion on...got the Fender Eliminator kit installed along with Dinky Winky Tail turn signals.

I am going to re-strip the seat pan and just use dense foam though.

The stock foam and and skin look...like shi*..imo.

Coupla' pics...

The Scopion sounds awesome on this bike...at idle sounds very very throaty...like a Duc...but screams up top...yet still throaty...very impressed with it personally.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Oh...and the cowl paint is 1 coat of flat black primer...may keep it black though...

Also, I realize I am going to have to attach, match, and putty additional holding sections on the cowl.

It's just on there tight enough between sessions.

Attachments

·
Registered
10,767 Posts
good looking F2.

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
21 natas said:
good looking F2.
Thanks. Being a guy who atm cannot afford any bike I want, or the latest year model year in and year out, I'm looking to eventually get this bike looking like...well...you can't tell what year/model it is...like an ever-changing GP bike.

This guy did an awesome job of doing just that.

This is also a 94 F2...

Attachments

·
Registered
269 Posts
Yeah same here, I got a deal on my F4 and now am looking to do some mods to it. I love the idea that people won't know what year it is or exactly what model it is. I'm currently in the process of fitting a 06 gsxr exhaust to my bike and am looking for deals on an rr subframe/rear cowling (not feelin that banana seat).

Check out what this guy did to an F2 http://www.sportbikes.net/forums/showthread.php?t=343616

What other mods are you considering?

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
velocity bmg said:
Thanks. Being a guy who atm cannot afford any bike I want, or the latest year model year in and year out, I'm looking to eventually get this bike looking like...well...you can't tell what year/model it is...like an ever-changing GP bike.

This is also a 94 F2...
no fucking way! that is the most awesomest thing ive ever seen. i wish i woulda made my f2 look like that!

<------ there is the old beauty, doesnt even look like the one pictured above!

·
RESIDENT ASSHOLE
8,497 Posts
velocity bmg said:

This is also a 94 F2...
Shit.............thats impressive. did he give a mod list to that or not? I like it.

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
733 Posts
if i remember right, it is from Bulgaria. i think it is f4i race upper and lowers and 600rr tail. f4i ram air covers and some clever paint camoflauging.

·
RESIDENT ASSHOLE
8,497 Posts
the front looked good from that shot..........the tail needed some work.

People are so afraid to make parts.

·
Habitual line-stepper
11,594 Posts
If your seat is just faded, vinyl dye works GREAT.

You can get it in a spray can at most autoparts stores.... TOTALLY changes the look of the seat. I was extremely impressed, to say the least.

And you can put any color on top of any color, which is nice...

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
kevinwilly said:
If your seat is just faded, vinyl dye works GREAT.

You can get it in a spray can at most autoparts stores.... TOTALLY changes the look of the seat. I was extremely impressed, to say the least.

And you can put any color on top of any color, which is nice...
Seat faded...?

No...I'm looking to go the cheap route and use the stock foam of the seat,
along with the seat cowl, and make a banana seat into a single seater.

This bike...when I bought it....had 7,000 miles on it...and had been in
someone's garage in Arkansas for years.

The paint looks new...it's the stock paint...looks like it just came off the showroom floor.

I just don't like the seat...and unless I can't quite do it right...or make ot exactly like I want it...then I'll order this damn thing...and take the easy way out.
http://www.oppracing.com/products.php?action=show_images&id=135&bodywork_id=43#image_1

1 - 12 of 12 Posts