Sport Bikes banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sold

93 F2, 19000 Miles, runs perfect, jetted, 94 cartridge forks with racetech springs and rebuilt by racetech, manual timing chain tensioner, new front and rear brake pads, new brake fluid, clutch is about a month old but has been wheelied with but grips great, new clutch steel plates, firm clutch springs, chain and sprockets in good shape, new battery, plastic has been painted about 2 weeks ago, frame and wheels painted in april. Pipe has light scratches on the steel ends from a lowside. Doesn't look too bad. The upper fairing is aftermarket and I cut out the turnsignal humps and made it flush. The turnsignals are integrated into the mirrors.

Mechanically the bike is perfect. Looks great too. About the only flaws on the paintjob are a 1/4" paint chip on left rear fairing because I accidently dropped the fairing and a small run in the clearcoat on the right lower fairing.

I got the bike, fixed it up, played on it, lowsided once but didn't do much damage. It bent the stay and the old speedometer both of which I was going to replace anyway as the stay was bent and the instrument cluster was broke.

The bike's perfect mechanically and looks really nice. The only thing it will soon need are tires.

To read about the bike's story, go here: http://sportbikes.net/forums/showthread.php?p=102452#post102452

Clear Title.
$2750
If you need b***** pics email for them.

Thanks,
Max
[email protected]

Attachments

·
Banned
293 Posts

Shes very very clean! Bump for a hell of a deal for whoever becomes the owner!

·
Ghost GTO
1,609 Posts
I will offer 2,400 if you can drive it to Denver Colorado, or pay half of the shipping cost. Thank you. Please email me with more pictures and information to [email protected] AND [email protected]. Thank you so much!

·
The Ugly TwatWaffle
8,369 Posts
*cries* why can't I have money for a bike *CRIES MORE*

·
Registered
912 Posts
damn one of the nicest f2's i have ever seen to bad i just bought my 929

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sirius_GTO, thanks for being interested. 2400 is a little low. I'm in no terrible hurry to sell so I'm going to see what the local people are offering. I'll let it run and just see what the offers are. Will have to sell it sooner or later because I need some room.

Thanks again!

·
Ghost GTO
1,609 Posts
Thank you extra. Will you still be interested in my offer if you don't get it sold? Thanks

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
No, I wouldn't be interested in that just because I had local offers for 2400.

Thanks again though,
Max

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Long ago sold and thought you're trying to trade a "94" laredo in the other post. And why are you using different screen names?

·
Registered
37 Posts
because i am an idiot and forgot and lost my password for my origanal name BLAZED. sorry for the screw up. new name is blaze 420.still for trade.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts