Sport Bikes banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, need help. Had a CBR 900RR (97) and it whelied just fine with power wheelies. Now I have a 1996 CBR 1000F, has linked break system, same as the 1100XX. Anyone pulling wheelies on these? If so, please :leghump give me the lowdown.
Thanks
Phil

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
uhhhh, ummm...*scratches head*...

jk, but if im not mistaken they are tanks eh? im sure they'll wheelie just fine but there is better bikes to do it. anyway if you're determined to wheelie it, try powering up some first gear sitdowns until you get comfortable having the front wheel in the air. if you slam that beast back to earth im sure you'll be replacing fork seals fairly often. after that move onto 2nd gear stand ups. take it up to the meaty part of the power band, bounce the suspension and wack the throttle. COVER THE REAR BRAKE always

·
From back in da' day
2,777 Posts
CBRXX on this site wheelies his CBRXX and he has many pics to show.....i have wheelied a CBR1000F many times its a tank but itll wheelie, the Blackbird (CBRXX) is a bit lighter than the old 1000F and more powerful i think Kenny makes his wheelie nicely.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts