Sport Bikes banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had problems with my comps monitor. I cant afford to fix it so I check into new ones. Find a deal at Comp USA. Go get it.

Then the nightmare begins... connected new monitor. Works fine, then 2 hours later it shuts down with a pop sound from the front of the case.

I take it to compUSA they say they can fix it but it will cost. I was told to contact the maker Envision for replacement info.

A new monitor should last 5 years not 2 hours. I contact Envision, they want it shipped to them insured by UPS. %%$$$#%% shipping and insurance from Hawaii costs more than I paid for it new!! I'm about to go BALLISTIC! I've written them so many emails they wont even respond now so the SLAM ENVISION in the nutz begins....

Bottom line? I went to a small thrift store looking for clothes, found a 17 inch HP Pavilion top of the line monitor for $20 USD :)

NEVER BUY ENVISION PRODUCTS. I'm spreading this around as much as possible. They should stand behind there stuff and not screw the little guy....

·
Ride Naked
3,324 Posts
Wow, not much to say about your computer problems, but your new avatar sure was worth a laugh! :eek:nfloor

1 - 4 of 4 Posts