Sport Bikes banner

Caturday!

18K views 378 replies 76 participants last post by  boner 
#1 ·
Everyone loves cats, and it's a known fact that cat pictures are extremely funny, a thread like this did really well on the Myspace Import Forums, in fact it got stickied =D, so i want to try it here.

POST SOME CATS SBN!

See less See more
#3 ·
Just a word of advice, in your signature, it should be LIFE not LIVE. I'll post some cats soon, your first one is definitely one of my favorites.

Attachments

#9 ·
:D ^^^ only a true hater of cats would understand.... the picture that started a small legend... The Kitty Killers. :banana http://kitty-killers.no-ip.com/

Attachments

#10 ·
Justin726 said:
I will never quite understand the point of these type of cat pictures that are all over the internet??? Sorry. :(

I don't get them either...

...however, I am strangely drawn to them. They make me laugh.

Like the one that has the cat and the praying mantis...fucking hilarious!!!

#22 ·
I think these are funny and all but some of them are kind of awful. I don't like the super sexist ones like "You shut your whore mouth when men are talking", seriously is that necessary?

#23 · (Edited)
ok got it

Attachments

#24 ·
Spike said:
I think these are funny and all but some of them are kind of awful. I don't like the super sexist ones like "You shut your whore mouth when men are talking", seriously is that necessary?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

That's great.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.