1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
13,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Crunnnnnnnnnnnnchy
3,067 Posts
Thats funny, but I dont think mom will let me try it on her hemalayin....

·
Registered
488 Posts
bwahahahahaa, wtf? thats funny shit.. does it work on dogs? *whistles* "here boy.."

·
Registered
222 Posts
Call me an @$$hole but I've done this for years with my cat. It does indeed work and is funny as hell. Another one to do is put a sock on their head or a rubberband around their tail/foot/neck.

·
Registered
157 Posts
man, the japanese will do anything for a laugh... poor cat.

·
You got that right.
10,228 Posts
:eek:nfloor :eek:nfloor :eek:nfloor

I do that to my cat all the time! I love putting tape on his legs, too, its so funny. Best stuff is that lint-removal stuff on the roll. OMG!

I put it near his ear, he starts turning in the other direction! :lao

·
Registered
13,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
..... ROFL :eek:nfloor I never had a cat... well I did but it HATED me so it left....

I fuck with my dog and friends boxer all the time! tape on the feet is the shitz spesh on the boxer!!! She freaks and starts hoppin like she has springs on her feet!!

never put anything over there head.... unless you want to hurt them... did it once and felt bad for a week. Poor dog ran straight into the corner of the table and split her head open.... I was so bummed I wished it happened to me instead..... :a2

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
It does work. I've done this to my cats. Some it works on others it doesn't. Not all cats are highly sensitive to objects pressing on their fur. But the majority are. As much as I love my cats and all animals, I still laugh when I see that video. They aren't hurting the cat in any way.

·
Registered
13,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
japbike said:
It does work. I've done this to my cats. Some it works on others it doesn't. Not all cats are highly sensitive to objects pressing on their fur. But the majority are. As much as I love my cats and all animals, I still laugh when I see that video. They aren't hurting the cat in any way.

:eek:nfloor JB!!!!! yer teh last person I expected to hear that from!!! Ya, that vid is hilarious :lao

I guess it's like the "always lands on it's feet" thing. I seen a few cats that when ya drop it it just goes splat on its back if you let it go upside down.....

One of my all time favorite cat videos is "funny cats" there are so many hilarious scenes in that vid...... gotta laff at the little ones and how they walk off the counter and miss jumps n stuff :lao

1 - 16 of 16 Posts