Sport Bikes banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Tallahassee Powersports
Joined
·
1,084 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A few of us are talking about going to Casoday in Aug. I think Me, Jeff, Zach, and Sam are in so far. Anyone else interested in the ride? Leaving bright and early! This might conflict with an SBN get together on the 6th... :cheers :lao
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
170 Posts
anyone intrested in taking the senic route back? ended up being a bit over 300 miles round trip for me.
 

·
I TOLD YA...
Joined
·
4,670 Posts
im sure i wont be awake for that. not sure if i have to work either
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
30 Posts
Ya all going to ride with hangovers??? :beer :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,592 Posts
well, now my damn stator went out on me yesturday on the way home from work. I'll try to get one and have it installed buy Sunday, but no guarantees. Might have to borrow one of Lee's little 1k's. :rolleyes :twofinger
 

·
I TOLD YA...
Joined
·
4,670 Posts
zts gixx said:
well, now my damn stator went out on me yesturday on the way home from work. I'll try to get one and have it installed buy Sunday, but no guarantees. Might have to borrow one of Lee's little 1k's. :rolleyes :twofinger


np, ill be sure to pull a plug for ya first :lao
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
170 Posts
zts gixx said:
well, now my damn stator went out on me yesturday on the way home from work. I'll try to get one and have it installed buy Sunday, but no guarantees.
D surely has one in a tub or in someones attic, if he can rember where it is.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,592 Posts
APEX said:
D surely has one in a tub or in someones attic, if he can rember where it is.
I wouldn't be a bit surprised. :lao I'm ordering one today and hopefully it will be in by sat, if not, I'll have to see if the one from the 600 will work.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7 Posts
I guess since its the first Sunday, there are going to be plenty-o-hardly dangerouses and bar hoppers passing through?

Is there a great route with lotsa twisties to push through on the way you're taking? How is the enforcement along your route? What time is kick-stands up?

Where do you all meet before leaving?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
30 Posts
zts gixx said:
well, now my damn stator went out on me yesturday on the way home from work. I'll try to get one and have it installed buy Sunday, but no guarantees. Might have to borrow one of Lee's little 1k's. :rolleyes :twofinger
I heard you turned in to D last night. Taking parts off of one bike to get another bike running. :lao

Dont you all need to set up a meeting place or something???? :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,592 Posts
xlerate said:
I heard you turned in to D last night. Taking parts off of one bike to get another bike running. :lao

Dont you all need to set up a meeting place or something???? :)
Yep, pulled a D last night. Canibalized the stator off the 600 so I can do the ride this weekend. Still need to order one. garage looks like D's old one too, shit everywhere :eek:nfloor
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,592 Posts
Ullyses said:
I guess since its the first Sunday, there are going to be plenty-o-hardly dangerouses and bar hoppers passing through?

Is there a great route with lotsa twisties to push through on the way you're taking? How is the enforcement along your route? What time is kick-stands up?

Where do you all meet before leaving?
Not sure about the trip, never been on it, but since Lawrence is on the way there, you can all meet up with D and I right off K-10 in lawrence. Not sure where the folks from KC will meet. Let me know if you want to meet in Lawrence. :)
 
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Top