Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
I have this awsome picture, but it flashes and stuff so it wont let me post it....it would be good for cash ;)

·
Super Moderator
18,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
IllKneeGrow said:
He's 15, out of school for the summer most likely and can't ride legally. Let the boy have something in his life!
He needs to be out with his boys chasing the ladies and riding that bike around a parking lot...

·
Registered
279 Posts
Im 16 without a bike, just sold my dirtbike recently(worst idea ever), but tons of cash saved up from working at ihop, oh the misery!

·
Registered
279 Posts
Uh oh......

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
Heh, he's right, for one its raining so no outside, my dad is at work till about 6:30 so no riding the bike untill then, and mom is in korea os that's not an option. I am screwed all day until school starts or the rain lets up:( I am also too young to get a job, I have been trying though....sigh.

With that said, i guess it is a possibility that I am whoreing but all of my posts have meaning and they aren't just smilies or anything, i just have more time so I can post often i guess. It is either rot infront of the TV ot talk on AIM and go on the motorcycle borad. Don't you wish these were the only choices you had to make....lol

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
I love it, rides nicely, I prefer riding this over the 1200 i used to ride. Good bike if you have some sense even though it isn't recommended as a first. I like the throttle and clutch response because it differs from the HD, I love this bike. Yea it does suck that she is away these weeks have been draggin....lol

1 - 20 of 20 Posts