Sport Bikes banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Registered
279 Posts
I have this awsome picture, but it flashes and stuff so it wont let me post it....it would be good for cash ;)

· Registered
279 Posts
Im 16 without a bike, just sold my dirtbike recently(worst idea ever), but tons of cash saved up from working at ihop, oh the misery!

· Registered
3,760 Posts
Heh, he's right, for one its raining so no outside, my dad is at work till about 6:30 so no riding the bike untill then, and mom is in korea os that's not an option. I am screwed all day until school starts or the rain lets up:( I am also too young to get a job, I have been trying though....sigh.

With that said, i guess it is a possibility that I am whoreing but all of my posts have meaning and they aren't just smilies or anything, i just have more time so I can post often i guess. It is either rot infront of the TV ot talk on AIM and go on the motorcycle borad. Don't you wish these were the only choices you had to make....lol

· Registered
3,760 Posts
I love it, rides nicely, I prefer riding this over the 1200 i used to ride. Good bike if you have some sense even though it isn't recommended as a first. I like the throttle and clutch response because it differs from the HD, I love this bike. Yea it does suck that she is away these weeks have been draggin....lol

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.