Sport Bikes banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my right handlebar tube is bent on my 93 FZR600, and it's affecting the throttle. I need to buy a new one, and thinking of this set:

https://www.morepoweracing.com/prod...istory=cat&strKeywords=&SearchFor=&PT_ID=3439

They cost just as much as OEM, except for the fact that I'd need to buy two at $40 instead of just the right side OEM for 20, which I'm ok with.

Also I'm trying to figure out what the difference between these and a set of clip-ons is, and if these will work for me, etc.

And if anyone knows of a cheaper place to buy these, let me know

Any advice would be appreciated, I'd like to make a decision within the next 24 hours.

·
Head Rooster
3,438 Posts
carbon being stronger is a tad of a misnomer..atleast I think that's the right word. It's like saying titanium is better than steel without saying what it's better for. In some applications like swords titanium is vastly inferior to steel due to how ridged and brittle it is.

So carbon might be stronger than steel, the problem is that it won't bend it'll just shatter. Some food for thought.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well regardless, can anyone suggest a better option than an OEM replacement that doesn't cost too much more?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts