Sport Bikes banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am getting a Carbon windscreen made for me and the guy is making it so its kaw green color in the carbon fiber, i got this sample pic for now until its done then he will send the final pic cant wait

Attachments

·
I ♥ ♀
2,764 Posts
Damn thats sweet, love the CF look. I have stock clear one on mine, would like to get a smoked one if the price was right.

·
Registered
220 Posts
give me a link to the guys site, i need a spare for street use...i use clear for the track...

·
IM A BAD ASS WITH A STICK
374 Posts
sweet thanks bro post some pics of yours when its done and let us know how it looks and if you would recomend it to us

·
Registered
400 Posts
When you get yours on, post up pics of all angles. Let us know also if it bolts up fairly easy. I know a lot of aftermarket windscreens suck at bolting up.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Only thing that sucks is if you have to tuck behind it when you are going fast, you cant see anything. It does look nice though.

·
Registered
400 Posts
trayfoe said:
Only thing that sucks is if you have to tuck behind it when you are going fast, you cant see anything. It does look nice though.
Same thing with the sporttech chrome speedscreens, you cant see through them either.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
well on my 7 even with a clear screen you cant see out of it, my helmet hits the tank, and with the double bubble on you can kinda of see but i would rather look above of the screen

1 - 16 of 16 Posts