Sport Bikes banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
post up if i want to meet up and head to the event.......i was thinking about meeting someplace along I-95 give me your opinions on that and lets get some people together....should be a blast

·
Registered
475 Posts
im down. did u consider the white marsh park and ride for a meeting spot

·
______ETA B4U______
1,990 Posts
Anybody riding tonight? It's nice as shit outside. I want to check out "the spot" tonight Brian. I'm going to drop my tire pressure to 25 psi and try some 1st gear stand-ups.

·
Registered
307 Posts
where is "the spot" ???

·
Registered
475 Posts
long story ill tell u guys when i see u but i have a 2nd degree burn in th middle of my palm and it takes up almost my whole hand

·
Registered
475 Posts
jess the spot is right by ur house me and ryan found it the other night. its a sweet place to practice wheelies and stoopies and any other shit u want to do

·
Registered
307 Posts
blue04r6 said:
jess the spot is right by ur house me and ryan found it the other night. its a sweet place to practice wheelies and stoopies and any other shit u want to do

well well, now that doesn't exactly tell ME where the "spot" is... :eek:

·
______ETA B4U______
1,990 Posts
RCEGRRL said:
lmfao im guessing rosedale/whitemarsh cuz thats where i live
I thought you lived up near Riverside? "The Spot" is down in the Paca complex of route 7. We just call it that because we want to keep it hush-hush because there will be 100 squids back there. Well 101 including me.

CBR Gurlie - It's up in the Bel Air area. We can show you sometime.

·
Registered
475 Posts
sry jess not ur house. the spot is off rt 7. u make a left off 24 and its back in the business park by ice world.

·
Registered
177 Posts
ooo u meant sarahs house...didnt know which one u were talking about. i do live in riverside ryan but its still considered my house down in rosedale until i get my name off the mortgage :eek:

·
Registered
307 Posts
Well I'm in Annapolis...but riding that far is no biggie...and I can't do any stunts or fancy tricks , but I'd like to watch....hehehe

·
______ETA B4U______
1,990 Posts
RCEGRRL said:
ooo u meant sarahs house...didnt know which one u were talking about. i do live in riverside ryan but its still considered my house down in rosedale until i get my name off the mortgage :eek:

Gotcha. Lets see that R1 at 11:00 tonight then since you're right up the street. I don't mean the time either I'm talking about the wheel. :D

·
______ETA B4U______
1,990 Posts
CBR Gurlie said:
Well I'm in Annapolis...but riding that far is no biggie...and I can't do any stunts or fancy tricks , but I'd like to watch....hehehe
You're more than welcome to come up anytime. Everyone is friendly..... Except this guy Tyler. :joke

1 - 20 of 49 Posts