Sport Bikes banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Hardass!
8,085 Posts
wtf? they are going to do an issue on the famous amos Bell helmets? I hope they throw in the Bell gloves as well.

·
Banned
730 Posts
jim schmidt said:
It just dawned on me that we should see all the editors of Motorcyclist wearing Walmart helmets in the next issue. That one will be a keeper! :eek:nfloor
I have a non-Walmart, non-Snell helmet that puts Shoei and Arai to shame. Not all non-Snell helmets are cheapos.

·
Banned
730 Posts
jim schmidt said:
It's humor. :cheers
Oh, I got it and knew you got it too, but the average IQ on this site seems to drop daily and you know how literal people take things. Didn't mean to be one of them. :eek:nfloor
That and Walmart helmets seem to be the only ones anyone can think of not being Snell certified on all forums.

·
Banned
730 Posts
nig said:
Describe this mystical helmet.
The recently discontinued X-lite 901 by Nolan. Every feature of the Big 2 (coolmax removable liner, composite shell in two sizes, the ONLY flush fitting visor yet to hit the market, etc. etc.) w/ only 1/2 the cost. Even less since I got an extra on closeout for $109.95 down from $350-440.00. I've got two now and turned on two other people to them. If Carlos "the crasher" Checa keeps scraping them up in MotoGP and continues to ride, they must work. :lao

I wear Snell certified helmets only while amateur car racing, but different helmets for different uses/crashes.

·
Banned
730 Posts
beowulf2k said:
Enter the mystical helmet.
That would be hilarious to actually see cruising down the street. :eek:nfloor

1 - 12 of 12 Posts