Sport Bikes banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all its that time again. Don't know how many of ya are going to MAM for Labor day weekend but we aren't hoping to go Sept. 20th. We are going to go drink it up on the river. Same place as last NRO same price 35 a canoe free camping. Anyway if you are interested in going just let me know. We are making reservations this week and sending in the deposits hopefully by Friday. So let me know soon.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well Zach let me know as soon as you can, I'm sure I can add canoes, but since it is a holiday weekend they can sell out. But I'm pretty sure they bought more canoes so they wouldn't sell out. But again your talking to someone who hasn't a clue what she is saying which is nothing new. Anyway let me know if you want to go as soon as you can I will make a reservation for you. K?

Oh I got the pics back from Hallett, my kids are banned from taking pics ever again. They weren't that bad they are just the most boring pics I have ever seen, oh and did you ever find out what website that is exactly for the hallett pics?

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
chicw/speed said:
Well Zach let me know as soon as you can, I'm sure I can add canoes, but since it is a holiday weekend they can sell out. But I'm pretty sure they bought more canoes so they wouldn't sell out. But again your talking to someone who hasn't a clue what she is saying which is nothing new. Anyway let me know if you want to go as soon as you can I will make a reservation for you. K?

Oh I got the pics back from Hallett, my kids are banned from taking pics ever again. They weren't that bad they are just the most boring pics I have ever seen, oh and did you ever find out what website that is exactly for the hallett pics?

here you go cupcake...put it on the list of things you owe GK for :D

http://www.gixxer.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=0&Board=UBB44&Number=1148278&page=4&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=1

and here are some more...

http://www.gixxer.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=1153600&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=1

56k will not be fun lol

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
chicw/speed said:
Thanx GK but what I was lookin for is www.hallettracingpics.com its up but they don't have any pics up yet.

nah you was wanting to know where those pics darrin put up come from :)

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No this will be the last one. Why can't you do this one?

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
chicw/speed said:
No this will be the last one. Why can't you do this one?
Well I'm sure I could do this one even though i wouldn't have the deposit on Friday cause I'm going out of town, but I would like to go on one where I know more poeple. All I would know is You and Fred. I'm sure it would still be a blast, but it would be more fun with more poeple you know. :)

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey Zach if you want to go I can float your deposit for ya, get it, float your deposit? I crack myself up. I understand about not knowing anyone, but thats how it usually is we always invite new people and they don't know adam from eve. There will be about 8 of us who ride going and then family. And they don't really know eachother that well. As long as you know me thats all that counts no one else matters or is as cool!

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
chicw/speed said:
Hey Zach if you want to go I can float your deposit for ya, get it, float your deposit? I crack myself up. I understand about not knowing anyone, but thats how it usually is we always invite new people and they don't know adam from eve. There will be about 8 of us who ride going and then family. And they don't really know eachother that well. As long as you know me thats all that counts no one else matters or is as cool!
:lol float my deposit, good one. I do appriciate the offer, but I'm gonna pass on this one. I haven't even heard what everyone else is doing yet for that weekend. :dblthumb

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Alright your loss, missin out on a big ole drunkfest. Maybe someother time. I dont' know if we are going to MAM Sept. 20th now or not cuz Spoondiggitydog said something about Olathe Suzuki putting on a trackday again like last year at HPT. Oct. something, so if we go it may be that day. But who knows maybe we'll pull some money out of our asses somewhere and beable to do both and have enough money for our Colorado Christmas trip. Lord we just dont' make enough money for our lavish lifestyle.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts