1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Sweet Nice Wash I Must Say...

·
Registered
43 Posts
Dammit I missed a pretty good show, I tried to get over there just had a million thigns to do this morning. Def. makes me want to reinsure my bike and keep riding but it'll be a bit, this car has eaten my cash. I was coming up the parkway from the first exit, in a guy from works 'Vert Vette and we about watched some dumbass with no shirt on almost wreck his Gixxer he came past us @ around 90-100 and was riding a wheelie, and I watched that bike wobble all over the place I just knew he was gonna go sliding....

·
You will be missed Shawn
6,508 Posts
nice pics, but i'm diappointed the dude's weren't in thongs...

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
2slowGSX said:
Dammit I missed a pretty good show, I tried to get over there just had a million thigns to do this morning. Def. makes me want to reinsure my bike and keep riding but it'll be a bit, this car has eaten my cash. I was coming up the parkway from the first exit, in a guy from works 'Vert Vette and we about watched some dumbass with no shirt on wreck his Gixxer he came past us @ around 90-100 and was riding a wheelie, and I watched that bike wobble all over the place I just knew he was gonna go sliding....

Yeah thats a gixxer 1000, and he thinks he's the shit. Road several wheelies in front of mikes that day. As you noticed he was alone, cause no one wants to ride with his dumbass.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts