Sport Bikes banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Forever the Man
2,901 Posts
You'd have to do a search on this but I think back when I first joined someone had some pictures of an FZ they had put a full body kit on. I believe they go the belly pan from Yamaha and some aftermarket place had the side covers that fit in between the belly pan and the factory fairing.

·
Registered
1,709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You'd have to do a search on this but I think back when I first joined someone had some pictures of an FZ they had put a full body kit on. I believe they go the belly pan from Yamaha and some aftermarket place had the side covers that fit in between the belly pan and the factory fairing.
I did several searches and was unable to turn anything up so I assume no but I thought I would ask. Thanks

·
Registered
1,709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Parrothead
560 Posts
Here's the Topline on Fazr6's bike, but I can't find it for sale on the net.

·
TD Survivor
944 Posts
Hey man, I see you still enjoy a nice bag of crunchy kawk bites while surfing the net! :banana
sorry thought i wouldnt be such a douche, but if you actually did a search you would have found the fairings here. kinda hard to miss its a sticky in the mods section and only the first few 5 or so posts has to do with the fairings you can get for the bike. sorry others had to do all the work to look for something you could have done yourself. :bitchslap

·
Registered
1,709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
sorry thought i wouldnt be such a douche, but if you actually did a search you would have found the fairings here. kinda hard to miss its a sticky in the mods section and only the first few 5 or so posts has to do with the fairings you can get for the bike. sorry others had to do all the work to look for something you could have done yourself. :bitchslap

Wow sugar, sorry the little guy is cranky! Maybe mamma can get her little man some titty so his wuttle tummy will feel all better. :lao

1 - 18 of 18 Posts