Sport Bikes banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Theres no I in threesome
6,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Well, I ordered them, $247 ish with ground shipping, hopefully they arrive in the 2-5 days as promised :D

·
Theres no I in threesome
6,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh yeah, and nobody start ordering until mine is shipped, if we all order at once they're gonna catch on! Please dont! In fact, mods, delete this thread.

·
Registered
3,393 Posts
Looking at the ad, I would say the company does not know what it is talking about. Ad states:

"Hi-Exit models include bracket(s) to offset passenger footpeg(s)"

Hopefully this is a standard blurb they put in all of their muffler writeups, otherwise you would have to completely re-route your header to allow for a hi pipe on the side of your bike, plus you have to holes in the back tail of your bike.

Perhaps they are confusing the R6 with the FZ6?

·
Respect My Authority!
574 Posts
I added one to the basket and the total was $422 ish. I think they are listing price per can and we of course need 2. If it looks to good to be true....

·
Theres no I in threesome
6,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Lol, the guy called me today and said it was a major typo (NO SHIT! :) ) but he has 9 stainless sets in stock for $440. This seems a little pricey to me right now.

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
I went through the same BS when can searching...
Many companies didnt know that in 2004 the FZ went to a dual underseat setup...

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
It's called bait and switch, and it's illegal. Report them.

·
KH, Rest In Peace Brother
20,852 Posts
Sounds a little like false advertisement to me

·
me a "racer",i think not!
289 Posts
i got mine from jazzmotorsports, i purchased them off the internet about 3 months ago for the 240 price, they called back and said it was wrong and the internet manager hadnt had the time to fix it. 3 months ago! but he said he would give it to me at there cost(yea right). but i ended up getting the carbon fiber scorps for a total of 460 ish. i thought it was a good price but they do need to fix it. very happy with the exhaust tho! i found two other sites with the exact price as theres. and within a week of purchasing online from both other places got a call with pretty much same excuse. but allwell, it all worked nicely in the end for me!! :banana

·
Registered
111 Posts
Well, I placed the order and got a call from them as well. This time they actually changed the price after I told them about false advertisement to get people to their site. He had the balls to say that he called out of courtesy and that because the site says prices are subject to change he could've charged the full price. After I told him he would've been talking to my lawyer at that point, he was a little nicer about it. Anyway, I would suggest to any FZ6 owner not to do business with them. He said the owner listed the price thinking of an earlier year model. The FZ6 is 2004/2005 and both years have undertail exhaust. So a big "BS" on that explanation.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts