Sport Bikes banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
my bike had been sitting for about a year until i got it out about 2 weeks ago. cleaned the carbs atc atc so i try to start it it would turn over but wouldnt run. baught a new battery, still nothing ..come to find out i had no spark.. the only time spark would be present is when i turn the key to the off position. so i solved that problem and with a couple trys my bike started up and ran ,so i shut it off and grabed a cold beer and as i finished that bottle i tried to crank it nothing happend the motor wouldnt turn or anything fuel pump didnt prime or nothing.after hitting the on off switch a couple times i got it to crank but it just wouldnt start..so i pull the number one booth and inserted the spark plug and bam i have no spark... really need to get my girl goin ..today was a really nice day to take her out..pleaze help thanks!!!!

·
Registered
205 Posts
Yeah... I agree, sounds definitely electrical. It's hard to follow your post.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
sorry if it was hard to understand the post guys but i got it all worked out the cdi box was the problem got a new one today and we are rollin..thanks guys be safe!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts