Sport Bikes banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,239 Posts
If you lower it, there's a pretty good chance you will end up smacking the top of your front fender against the plastic down below the headlight. I've seen that done a few times before. All it takes is once and the fender is junk. Just keep that in mind.

I guess you should steiil be able to do standups, but it will just take a little more effort to bring the front end up. The whole reason guys lower their bikes is so that when they are drag racing they can launch harder and not have the front end come up soo much. Either that's the reason, or because they think it might look cool??? I don't remember seeing any sutnt guys doing it.

·
Registered
324 Posts
just get some adjustable lowering links so that you can set it back to stock for wheelies, if you have a reason to lower it, then you will have a setting for that. Muzzy's has a nice set of links and straps. check em out on their site. cheap too and have 3 settings. something along the lines of 4inches lower, 2 inches, and stock height. something like that. best of both worlds if you drag and stunt.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thats what i was gonna do was use the lowering links and the only reason i want to lower it is becouse im short when im at a stop im on my tippy toes

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
extreame636 said:
thats what i was gonna do was use the lowering links and the only reason i want to lower it is becouse im short when im at a stop im on my tippy toes
get some lifts for your sneakers.

wangsta where in MI you from? im comin up....and of course ive been stunting :bitchslap

·
Registered
350 Posts
snigg said:
get some lifts for your sneakers.

wangsta where in MI you from? im comin up....and of course ive been stunting :bitchslap
Yea dude let me know when you bringing your bike? We can goto royal oak bike night down there and you can see all the high price snobbed tail..

like to see ya rock some.. and meet the guys in our group. :phatyo

1 - 9 of 9 Posts