Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
Yeah, just send a mod a pm and they should take care of ya.

·
Official Forum Killjoy
3,642 Posts
Send me the info, old name and what you want new name to be. Viola! its done ;)

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
Ducman851 said:
Viola! its done ;)
oh great now you think David "friggen" Copperfield :eek:nfloor :eek:nfloor

·
Banned
2,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Krazy Hawaiian said:
I think you can also change user name in the forum store if ya got the $$$ or at least it just was available for me a minute ago... ?
Ok, yeah I just saw that. Thanks :cheers

·
The Ugly TwatWaffle
8,369 Posts
Haha I read the title of this thread, but didn't think the change would happen so quickly, so when I saw Scott R6 I was TOTALLY freaking confused... the monkey's are attacking my brain again.

·
Banned
2,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Spike said:
Haha I read the title of this thread, but didn't think the change would happen so quickly, so when I saw Scott R6 I was TOTALLY freaking confused... the monkey's are attacking my brain again.
:lao yeah, I just went on into the store area and paid my points to change the name on my own.

·
The Ugly TwatWaffle
8,369 Posts
Yeah, a username that has to do with bikes is generally more suited on a sportbike forum, however I'm sure the saleen is nice :D

·
Registered
3,897 Posts
Spike said:
Yeah, a username that has to do with bikes is generally more suited on a sportbike forum, however I'm sure the saleen is nice :D

I was gonna give you crap about not having a bike related name - then I remembered my own. You got off easy this time, Spike.

·
The Ugly TwatWaffle
8,369 Posts
hozhead said:
I was gonna give you crap about not having a bike related name - then I remembered my own. You got off easy this time, Spike.
HAHA Well, my point was not that if you're on a sportbike forum your username should have something to do with a bike. However having a username that has to do with cars on a sportbike forum seems kinda odd. However that's just my opinion, hozhead :D

·
The Ugly TwatWaffle
8,369 Posts
lol what what whatwhatwhat?

·
The Ugly TwatWaffle
8,369 Posts
I'm in the process of moving, just wait till I get settled down in Orlando, I'll have a new avatar every day!! haha

·
The Ugly TwatWaffle
8,369 Posts
That's going to be a little difficult to make into an avatar, you won't be able to see it real well, and the file would prolly be huge hahah

·
Registered
13,267 Posts
Nah, I got Ulead gif creator 5 its AWESOME. Best proggy I tried to make gif's with. I used it to make all the south park ones I used to have! You need to delete about every other frame once or more times and then select ones to remove to keep the motion smooth. then optimize it and save.

It also has a unreal scrolling zoomable and many other feature text adder thing. Really cool!

·
The Ugly TwatWaffle
8,369 Posts
Yeah I know, I use Ulead :D It is pretty cool, it's how I've made all of mine, I haven't messed around with all the features yet though... Been too busy.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts